Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

When you loose a loved one...

by dani_luvs_mcr 1 review

just read it please...not in the mood to summarize

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 1548 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, sorry this has taken so long but life is so hectic here! And the first time I wrote it, it got deleted so I had to write it again! I hope you enjoy...its almost finished.

-----MIKEY'S POV-----
We arrived at my parents place and noticed balloons on the door as well as a sign saying 'WELCOME HOME'. I smiled to myself, really glad to be home. We all walked in and were nearly knocked over by my mom. She run straight up to Gee and me and hugged us so tight we couldn't breathe.
"I am so glad you are all home" she said smiling from ear to ear. Dad came out as well hugging Gee and me.
"Come on. Dinner is ready," he said leading us into the dining room. Dinner was on the table and trust Frank to be the first one to jump in his chair and start eating.
"Frank, leave some for us!" Dani yelled at him while slapping him across the back of the head. He brought his hand to his head and rubbed it pretending it hurt. We all finally took our seats and started to eat. My mom makes the best roast dinners I am very proud to say. We ate while mom decided to play 20 questions about our holiday. She asked Jr if he had found a girlfriend and he blushed. She finally figured out he did and she was so happy.
"Grandma, don't worry about it. Can we be excused? All of us are finished" Jr said speaking on behalf of all the kids. I nodded and all of them stood up and went into the lounge room. I heard the TV go straight onto the Channel [V]. I heard a really familiar song.
"DADDY. COME HERE YOU ON TV" Lena yelled to Gee. All of us then ran into the TV room. The 'Teenagers' video was playing on TV. Gee and Bob jumped onto the lounge, Frank jumped onto the coffee table, Ray started to try and break dance and I started running around the room. We were all singing along and playing air-guitar. That was when I realized; it was GREAT to be home.

"OK see ya Frank. Tomorrow meet at my place" Gee said as Frank got into his car. He nodded and drove off. Gee and me were the only families left at my mom's place.
"Boys, your kids have decided to fall asleep all over my living room." Mom said laughing. I rolled my eyes and so did Gee.
"Leave them here tonight. Don't wake them up now, it wont be good for them," she said waving her hand in the air. Dani and Liz were talking at the table with my dad.
"Hunny, you wanna go?" I asked Dani. She nodded and so did Liz. We said goodbye to my parents and all four of us walked out side.
"C ya guys. Bye Liz" I said kissing her cheek. We said our goodbyes and got into the car. As we drove off Dani took hold of my hand. She didn't say anything but I knew she was glad to be back home as well.
"Mikey, I love you" she said. I looked over to her.
"I love you two" I looked back to the road and noticed the light went green. I turned the corner and the last thing I heard was Dani scream. Then my world went black.

-----GEE'S POV-----
It was 1 am in the morning and Liz and I were lying in bed under the covers when my phone started vibrating.
"Who the fuck could that be" I said to Liz. She shrugged her shoulders. I picked up my phone and it was a private number.

---PHONE CONVERSATION---
"Hello" I said
"Is this Mr. Gerard Way?"
"Yes. Who is this?"
"Sorry to bother you. I am Dr. Andrews. There has been an accident involving your brother and his wife. I think you should come down to the hospital."
"OK yea I will be there soon"
"Thank you. And Mr. Way. Brace yourself"
---END OF PHONE CONVERSATION---

"FUCK. LIZ CALL EVERYONE AND TELL THEM TO GET THE FUCKING ASSES DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL. DANI AND MIKEY HAVE BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT!" I yelled. Liz jumped out of bed, grabbed some random clothes and started dialing everyone's numbers. I didn't know what exactly I was doing I just knew I had to get to the hospital. I jumped into the driver's seat and buckled my seatbelt followed by Liz doing the same. By the time Liz had finished calling everyone, we had gone through 4 red lights, done about 2 burnouts and were at the hospital. I ran out of the car and into the main part of the hospital up to the front desk. I couldn't catch my breath so Liz had to explain the situation.
"Umm, yes. If you would just like to take a seat in the family waiting area. They are currently in surgery." The receptionist said pointing us to the directions of a lot of chairs and a TV. We had been there 5 minutes when I heard familiar voices. I walked out of the waiting room to see everyone, as well as Frank standing at the front desk looking exactly like me.
"What the hell happened?" he asked me shaking.
"I don't know that wont tell me anything" I replied sounded irritated. Everyone sat back down and we just sat in silence. Waiting.
After about 5 minutes of us just sitting there, a doctor dressed in a blue gown came out from the surgery doors.
"Hello, umm are any of you directly related to Mr. and Mrs. Way?" he asked. Me, Frank, Nat and Liz stepped forward.
"I need to know who you are related," the doctor said to us.
"I am Mikey's brother, Frank and Nat are Danika's siblings and Liz is her cousin," I said pointing to each of them as I said their names. He nodded and looked down to the floor.
"Well, there is no easy way to say this but Michael Way passed away during surgery. Danika is slowly dying but has insisted she sees her brother Frank before she goes," he said sincerely. All of a sudden I felt cold and filled with rage. I walked back to where I was sitting and saw a vase on the table. I picked it up and threw it against the wall. It smashed into millions of tiny little pieces. I curled up in the chair and started to cry my heart out. Liz came back over and cried with my and Nat went back to Bob crying into his chest. Ray and Annalise sat there hugging each other. Mary walked up to Frank and took his hand.
"Come and sit-"
"No. I don't want to sit down! I want to see my sister!" he shouted. Mary nodded and took her seat again next to ray, comforting him. The doctor then led Frank through the doors to see Dani.

-----FRANK'S POV-----
I was being taken to see Dani. I can't believe she was dying. My little sister, my friend, was dying. The doctor stopped and pointed towards a door.
"She is in there," the doctor said. I nodded and slowly opened the door. I slid in and looked at her lying in the bed. I walked over and took her hand and softly stroked it. Slowly her eyes opened and she gave a slight smile.
"Hey," she said weakly. I smiled back at her.
"Hi" we just looked at each other for a few minutes before tears started rolling down my face.
"Don't cry Frankie, I am supposed to be the cry baby not you," she said slightly laughing. I wipped away my tears before I spoke.
"Bitch, your not supposed to die before me. I am supposed to protect to," I said and the tears came back. That made her start crying.
"Frank you have done a great job at protecting me and Nat. Nonna would have been proud. Frank this is how it's supposed to be. I am sorry but I am going before you," she said. I smiled thinking about my grandmother. She always told me to protect my little sisters.
"Frank I need you to promise me something before I go"
"Anything you want"
"Take care of my kids just like you took care of me and Nat"
"I promise"
"Frank I am going now. I love you so much and tell everyone else I love them too. And Frank, tell my kids that their parents would never have made it through everything without them and we love them so much." She said smiling at the thought of her kids.
"Of course I will. I love you Danika"
"I love you to Franklyn" and then she closed her eyes and the beeps dropped. I started to cry harder and squeezed her hand just wishing for her to wake up. Nothing. The doctors walked in and pulled me off her before switching off all the machines. I walked back out to everyone and ran over to Mary hugging her tight. She gently stroked my hair telling me everything would be fine.
Sign up to rate and review this story