Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

So Long And Goodnight.....

by dani_luvs_mcr 2 reviews

THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-16 - 491 words

0Unrated
-----FRANK'S POV-----
It has been 1 week since Mikey and Danika died and 3 days since the funeral. Today everyone is at my place because the will is being read out. There was a knock on the door and Liz went to open it. It was the guy reading out the will. We all sat around the living room.
"Should the kids be here for this?" I asked him. He shook his head.
"No can do. All witnesses must be of 18 years of age or over" I nodded in approval. He pulled out a piece of paper from an envelope, which is the will, obviously.
"OK well. All savings of Mr. And Mrs. Way are to be split. One quarter to Michael James Way Jr, one quarter to Isobel Elena Way and the rest is to be equally shared between Mr. Way's parents and the other members of My Chemical Romance and their families. The house is to be rented out until one or ore of the children are 18 and the money from the rent is to be split between the two children. Whatever possessions the children don't want are to be sold or given to charity. And finally, Michael James Way Jr and Isobel Elena Way are to decide with who they would want to live with. And that is it. Sorry but I must be going. I just need 2 signatures from direct relatives saying that they have witnessed the reading of the will." He said. Gee and I signed before we thanked him and he left. We sat around talking for abit on how we would tell the kids.
"Its OK Uncle Frank we heard it all" Mikey Jr said. He and Isobel walked in, each sitting on one of my legs.
"So guys, where do you want to live?" Gee asked the 2 kids.
"Is it OK if Bel and I go and talk about it in the other room?"
Mikey Jr asked us. We all nodded as the walked into the other room hand-in-hand. They were gone for about 10 minutes before walking back in smiling. It was the first time I had seen them smile since their parents died.
"Isobel and I have decided where we want to live." Jr said still holding Isobel's hand.
"And where is that?" I asked picking Isobel up and holding her tight.
"We want all of us to live together. Think about it all we need is 6 rooms, one for each of you couples and then one for the boys and one for the girls." He said sounding determined for us to say yes. Everyone nodded in approval and then looked at me. I smiled at my sister's kids. I nodded.
Start looking for a BIG house. The last thing my sister said to me was that I take care of her kids and for the first time in my life I am not going to question her wishes."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story