Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Long Lost Friend

Reunion

by _Kattygirl_ 6 reviews

When Theresa meets a new girl at her school she reminds her of someone she use to know. When introduced it is her old friend, but something is terribley wrong.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 266 words

0Unrated
Theresa ran down the school hallway.

"Why did i have to sleep in, why?" I asked myself out loud.

I ran into Math class and i think i might of looked a little panicked for Jay gave me a look that says 'what is it Cronus'. I shake my head no.

"Theresa where have you been, this class is almost over?" Mrs. Gardiner asked me.

"I well..Slept in." I answered awkwardly.

I stand in the doorway as the bell anouncing lunch hour rang.

"Come on Theresa did you not set your alarm clock or something?" Jay asked me.

"It was set it just didn't go off. why didn't you wake me up?" I said as I punched him lightly in the arm.

"Sorry. Did you meet the new girl?" Jay asked.

"No but all I want to do is get my lunch." I answer.

The entire team buys their lunch and go sit at a table at the top floor.

"Hi can i sit here?" A girl asked me.

"Yeah sure." I said. I moved over.

"Thanks." The girl said sitting down.

"My names Selphie." The girl said cheery.

"I'm Theresa, this is Jay, thats Herry, Atlanta, Neil, Archie, Odie. Wait what did you say your name was."

"Selphie." Selphie answered.

"Wait Theresa is that you?" Selphie asked.

"Yes oh my god, where have you been?" I asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I have to cut it short cause' Theresa599 was giving me the Idea. I write it though, so she had to go and warning:It's not my best and it's not even half of my skill.
Sign up to rate and review this story