Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Weekend

"And when we make love?"

by closet_vampire 3 reviews

Frank confronts Gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 415 words

0Unrated
"Frank?" Gerard called from his Den, "You can't be going to bed now, come on its 11:30 at night."

"I don't feel good."

"You can't let Mikey's news bum you out."

Frank slowly appeared in the doorway,
"I'm out of bed...happy?"

Pulling Frank down into his lap, Gerard kissed his cheek.

"I wanna watch a movie."

"All I have is porn."

Gerard scrunched his nose,
"Eww Frank."

"Well you live with your brother and I live alone."

"You must have something."

Frank smirked; shaking his head he received a tackle from Gerard. They lay on each other, their noses touching. Leaning up Frank kissed Gerard's lips. Fingers playfully reached down to Frank's member. Gerard began to take hold of the pressure building part; Frank let a gasp escape his lips. He took a bite of the larger man's lip pulling on it. Gerard smirked kissing deeply into Frank's mouth; he roughly pulled his arms under Frank's thighs, coiling him.

"G-Gerard," Frank whispered.

Gerard ignored, pushing into Frank he was breached.

"Gently," Frank shivered.

Gerard softly laughed. He began to thrust, Frank grabbed tightly to his arms planted on either side of him. Together they felt it, rising, growing. Gerard's breaths became deeper and shorter his blood pounding throughout his veins, Frank started to moan. Leaning down he tried to meet Frank's lips, but Frank turned his head.

"F-fuck."

It came pouring through Gerard into Frank, hot; at that moment the two held still only gasping for air. Breathing heavily, Gerard pulled from Frank and sat back.

"They still think its act," Frank laughed softly laying exhausted.

"Yeah," Gerard replied gathering his breath.

The two looked at each other.

"I love you," Frank whispered, sitting up.

"I love you too."

Gerard placed a hand on Frank's neck, it was bruising fiercely. He leaned in kissing it lightly.

"Gerard?"

"Yes Frank?"

"What do we do now?"

"We go to bed for some rest," Gerard stated as he took to stance.

"No," Frank called still sitting, "about us," he looked away, "how do we live on the road?"

"Like normal," Gerard replied softening his voice.

"It's just not an act anymore Gerard," Frank mumbled, "how am I suppose to give you affection?"

"Like you always do."

"And when we make love?"

Gerard bit his lip, Frank was right.

A/N: really really uberly sorry it is
so short!!
I have people coming over, I need to entertain
them poop...may update later tonight
but for now ENJOY.....(hopefully)
Sign up to rate and review this story