Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Weekend

Monday Morning

by closet_vampire 5 reviews

Back on the Bus. Back in denial.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-30 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 242 words

0Unrated
It was early when Gerard and Frank showed up at the record house. Brian was waiting, he had exciting news about their new tour bus. It was larger than before but had now been fitted with a better recording studio in the back. Though it was still crammed as fuck back there.

"This is awesome Brian," Toro exclaimed squeezing himself past the drums and into a seat behind a Mac, "so much better then before."

Frank scoffed and looked to Gerard who had taken refuge in a bunk above his brother's. He watched the older male draw into his sketch pad what he seemed to believe was himself. It was.

"Frank," Gerard whispered lowering the pad to display the picture.

Moving to Gerard, Frank was thoroughly impressed to what he saw. Even the way his nose ring stretching from his nose was detailed.

"It's really good Gee," he whispered back.

Gerard smiled.

"I like the nic-name Frankie," he cooed reaching out to touch his face.

The two stared into each other's eyes, only breaking their trance by Brian's voice.

"Bob's here," he cried looking to the bus doors.

Gerard went back to his drawing dismissing the presence of Frank. Mikey climbed up after Bob and caught Frank's expression. Mikey seemed to be frustrated by the episode but neither Gerard or Frank caught notice of it. Brian looked to Mikey trying to calm him with his eyes, but alas Mikey was still angry.
Sign up to rate and review this story