Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Runaway Love

Glass Bottles Are A Pain

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Mandi was your avrage 13 year old girl. What happenes when 4 men come into her life and treat her like family. Will one grow to love her as more? Why did she run away anyways? How about you just re...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 815 words

0Cliche
I was running... I didn't know where I was going but I knew who I was running from. I stopped running when I got to an unfamiliar road. I caught my breath and suddenly things came back to memory. Will things ever change?

FLASHBACK

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HOW COULD YOU? ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS AMANDA. AMANDA LYNN WILLIAMS YOU BETTER ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION." She had me in tears and I didn't understand why.

"Mom what are you talking about I didn't do anything?" I didn't get it, I did everything she asked.

"YOU WENT OUT WITH YOUR FATHER WHEN I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO!" She left for the kitchen coming back with an empty tequila bottle. I knew what was going to happen next so I slowly opened the door while she screamed and yelled. I started running and felt the bottle hit my back. That didn't stop me from running, I had to. I had to get away.

End Flashback

I had no where to go now, nobody to go to that my mom wouldn't find me at. I kept walking but it grew cold. My birthday was in a few days and I knew I wasn't going to be able to celebrate it. Cars passed by me, some slowed down and others sped up. I didn't need their help anyways. It wasn't like it was my first time running away. A car stopped next to me and it freaked me out. It was a nice car but I wasn't sure if that was going to do the trick or not.

"Sweetie, are you ok? You should get in. I'll take you to a nice hotel so you can get some sleep. I know what it's like to run from something horrible." His voice, it was oh so familiar, like something out of a song. I stopped walking and studied the car carefully. I reached in my back pocket for a cd cover I had. I looked at the cover and noticed it was the same car. I slowly walked up to it and got in.

"Please, just take me somewhere far away from here. I never want to see that woman again." I put my head in my hands and the man drove away. As I softly cried I felt a hand on my shoulder coming from the back seat. I realized who it was with but didn't say anything, I couldn't even if I wanted to, I was crying too hard to care.

"What are you running from Hun? Anything we can help you with." His voice was soft and caring and I knew I could trust them with anything. Sure I didn't know them personally but I knew who they were. I stopped crying enough to tell them.

"My mom, she yelled at me for seeing my dad today. She just started yelling. She knew I was going to see him but she was too drunk to remember. She walked into the kitchen and I knew what she was after so I opened the door and grabbed this emergency backpack I had packed a few days before." I showed them the backpack and they nodded for me to continue. "See, she went in the kitchen and grabbed an empty tequila bottle and by the time I was running I felt it hit my back but I kept going. It hurts now but I'm sure it's nothing serious." Each of the men, except the driver, looked at me. I felt bad and started crying again. Apparently they hated seeing young girls like me get hurt the way I was.

We stopped at a house, a nice house. I knew it was theirs but didn't say a word. As I stepped out of the car and I heard gasps from each of the men that were in the car. Before I could ask they pulled me back in the car and switched drivers. I now sat in the back and 2 men were up front, 1 driving, the other, the passenger. I sat in the back with 2 others and they were telling me not to move. I didn't understand until they started picking something out of my back. It hurt like a bitch and I cried in pain.

They stopped picking at whatever it was when we reached a hospital. I had no idea why we were there; maybe one of the guys was suddenly hurt. They signed the sheet and explained it was an emergency and suddenly I was being pulled by the arm into a room. The doctor examined my back and all the glass that was stuck in it. The doctor carefully pulled out a small piece that wasn't in too far and showed me. I immediately fainted at the sight of glass and my own blood. A pair of soft arms held me up and I blacked out.
Sign up to rate and review this story