Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dancing Queen

Prologue

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Meaghan Parker was your avrage 19 year old dancer with a studio for teaching and dancing on her own. What happens when she falls and hurts her knee? Who will come to her resque? Who will stay with ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 262 words

0Unrated
I was dancing along to the music my instructor gave me, trying to make up my own choreography. I found it easy but I kept bumping into the other students because I moved around a lot. It made them mad but once I looked at Miss Maxime's face I could see she loved it. I kept dancing and dancing until the song ended.

"That was excellent Meaghan, just perfect. You have a couple of talents resting right in that body of yours. I have a feeling something great is going to happen to you in time. I have a feeling you won't need me anymore so good luck and keep dancing sweetheart." She smiled and gave me the money I gave her. My mom had been paying her to teach me how to dance for quite a while now and I was going to take another year but didn't need it so she handed me back the money for that year. I smiled and ran out to my mom. She wasn't there so I figured she left already. Miss Maxime's Dance Academy was only a few blocks away from my house so I decided to walk home. My mom let me so it didn't matter, I was 11 anyways.

When I got home I explained to my mom that I didn't need the classes anymore and handed her the money. She gave me half of it and told me to spend it on something I wanted in the near future. I ended up saving that money for more years than my mom intended.
Sign up to rate and review this story