Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dancing Queen

The Rise and Fall of Meg

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Meaghan Parker was your avrage 19 year old dancer with a studio for teaching and dancing on her own. What happens when she falls and hurts her knee? Who will come to her resque? Who will stay with ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 684 words

0Unrated
Years had passed and I am now 19 years old. I have been saving my money since I was 11 so I could buy my own dance studio and teach teens and children how to dance like I had been taught. I finally did and the place was perfect and looked amazing. I didn't have any classes for a couple more weeks but I went there everyday to dance by myself the way my mom started teaching me when I was 13. It was more... sexual than I would've imagined but it was sure fun to let your emotions go through dancing.

I had learned the dance to Ciara's newest video "Like A Boy" and put in the cd so I could practice it. I came to a difficult part that I nailed completely, but when I heard people standing outside and cheering me on, I lost concentration and fell flat on my ass. In the action of falling I dislocated my left knee. There goes my dancing career. A group of guys came running in after me and asked if I was ok.

I had tears running down my face and answered between cries of pain. "No... my knee... it hurts really badly... I think I might have torn something." I tried to get up and just fell back down crying in more pain. The guys helped me up and the rest of the crowed cleared. They voted I couldn't drive because of my knee and offered to drive me to the hospital. I didn't refuse and one of them carried me to his car. For a skinny guy he could lift me with ease and I was impressed.

At the hospital the doctors told me I dislocated my knee and had to stay off it for a month. Well there go my dance classes for the teens. I had to contact them and tell them as soon as I can. The doctor also told me that I was lucky not to have torn my ACL but thankfully I was standing the right way so it wouldn't tear. I was happy about that part because I had heard from a few friends that tore their ACL and had to get reconstructive surgery and stay off it for 6 months.

The guys drove me to my house. Not my mom's, I moved out the year before on my 18th birthday because she threw me out. So I had been living on my own for about a year and a half now. The one that carried me offered to stay with me for the month I was gonna be in bed for. The other 3 guys stated that they all should and they'd postpone the tour. It was that moment that I had realized that it was Pete, Andy, Joe, and Patrick who had helped me out, Fall Out Boy for those who are wondering. I was shocked but didn't let it show and agreed that they all should stay but when they had to leave for the tour they should.

"We're not going to leave you here in bed to starve and shit while we're on tour. That's not going to happen so forget about it. We'll postpone the tour for 2 months that way we know you'll be fully heeled and can dance again. Then we'll take you on tour with us and..." I cut Patrick off.

"I would love to go on tour with you but I have classes to teach. I'm going to be teaching people ages 5 though 18 how to dance. They were supposed to start in 2 weeks but I'll have to tell them I can teach them in about a month and a half. Sorry guys." Pete looked sort of upset about that but he understood. Then he immediately asked what I wanted for lunch while he picked me up and took me to my room so I could lie down and rest my knee properly. I laughed and shrugged. "I have no idea. I'll have anything I guess... as long as it's not seafood." It was his turn to laugh and everyone laughed with him.
Sign up to rate and review this story