Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dancing Queen

Lunch, Questions, and Movies

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Well the chapter title explains it all!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 491 words

0Unrated
At lunch we all talked and got to know each other more. Patrick had gone to Cattleman's and got us all some food so I didn't have to move. How'd he know I love Cattleman's? I asked them all questions first about anything I could think of then they asked me questions.

"What got you into dancing?" Andy mused. He was staring at me and it was creeping me out.

"Well at first it was my mom's dream for me to carry out her dancing career but once she put me in school for it I grew to love it. After 6 years of dance classes I was ready to learn what my mom knew. Soon I found myself learning videos by the Pussycat Dolls and Ciara! So I guess my mom started my career." They all looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. Finally after 10 minutes of insane silence Joe spoke.

"You're mom? She taught you to dance? How is that possible?" I laughed at him.

"Well when she was between the ages of 18 and 21 she worked in clubs and brought people out on the dance floor. Soon after she turned 21 she started teaching strippers how to dance. Then after she had my older sister she gave it up. Then I was born and by the age of 3 I was up and dancing around whenever I heard music and my mom took that as a sign! So it's not impossible! The only thing I know of right now that is impossible is that you can't slam a revolving door or a swinging door." Everyone laughed at the last part but was completely blown over by the fact that a mother taught strippers how to dance. I didn't get what was so hard to believe.

After another long moment of silence Patrick asked more questions. He had a lot, but I didn't mind because I loved answering peoples' questions. After about an hour and a half of asking questions and eating (I'm a slow eater) we watched about 6 movies. The first was the Notebook, a personal favorite of mine. Then we watched Dirty Love, another favorite of mine. Near the end of the night we watched Pulp Fiction, then Rocky Horror Picture Film, then Revenge of the Nerds, and then fell asleep during White Oleander. Well Patrick, Andy, Joe, and Pete fell asleep.

I fell asleep after the movie was over. Pete was on my left, Andy to my right, and Patrick and Joe at our feet. Pete moved around a lot trying to get comfortable and kept hitting my knee which sent a spark of pain throughout my body. I woke up every 5 minutes because of it. Finally at around 3 in the morning I fell asleep for a good hour once Pete got comfortable on my shoulder. That is until Andy started tossing and turning. I knew I wasn't going to get sleep that night!
Sign up to rate and review this story