Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dancing Queen

Carry Me?

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

She falls, guys get mad, Pete offers to carry her, she makes a joke... read!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 717 words

0Unrated
5 o'clock in the morning came along and my alarm went off. All 4 of the boys woke up and Andy hit the alarm clock knocking it on the floor before waking up completely and turning it off. I laughed at how tired they were and the positions they were in. Pete was resting his hand on his stomach with his head on my shoulder. Andy was practically cuddled up to me with his arm on my stomach. Patrick's foot was hanging off the bottom of the bed with his head hanging off the side and Joe's head was resting on Patrick's leg. Did they always sleep like that? The world may never know.

Pete looked up at me and snapped back into reality. "Sorry, I didn't know I was laying on you.

"It's ok, but could you not move so much in your sleep? You really hurt my knee by hitting it so much that it woke me up every 5 minutes. Andy... you did too but only after Pete stopped." I laughed and they looked like they were guilty of committing a crime. I assured them that I would be fine as long as no more than 1 other person slept in my bed with me. They others could share the 2 guest rooms. They nodded and Patrick left for the kitchen to make us all some breakfast. Pete ran after him to help. Who knew they could cook? Andy and Joe stayed and talked with me until the other boys got back. They were both smiling uncontrollably when they walked in the door with a tray full of food for me.

"Awe guys that's cute. And I love the lavender flower, it's a perfect addition." I gushed and they all laughed at me except Pete.

"It was my idea and I'm very proud of myself for it too." Pete sounded like a little boy talking to some random ass kid. I laughed at him.

"I'm proud of you too! You deserve a brownie button for your great achievement." They all laughed at me and Patrick handed me the tray then went back to the kitchen for the rest of the food. We all ate in my room because it wouldn't be fare to them if I got to eat in my room and they didn't. I felt like a mom granting her kids access to do something. It was weird. The food was great and I really did like it! I could get used to this kind of treatment. Shit I had to get used to it, they were going to be here for another month and 30 days. Why I'm counting down I have no idea. It sucked that our time was limited though.

Later that day I called all the teens that were supposed to be coming to my dance classes the next week. I explained that I had hurt my knee and couldn't do it for another month and a half. They all understood completely and wished me to feel better. Just knowing that they all cared made me feel 20% better already. I tried walking that day too. It didn't work out too well and Joe yelled at me for being up. I had to pee what was I supposed to do? Andy, Patrick, and Pete all laughed when I told them what happened. I almost fell in the shower to say the least.

"Next time call one of us and we'll carry you to the bathroom. Got it?" Patrick laughed at Pete's expression. I could tell that Patrick wasn't going to be the one to carry me.

Just to piss Pete off, I had the smart-assiest comeback that I said out loud. I didn't mean to it just sorta slipped out. "Well, what if I accidentally pee on you? It'd be your fault for carrying me."

"The only way you'd piss on me is if you really truly wanted to. And I can tell from your expression that you wouldn't dare." He glared at me and we got into a staring/arguing fight.

"Oh yes, I would." That broke his concentration and I won that round. But I still let him carry me and no, I didn't pee on him. I should've just to show him that I would but I didn't. Damn his good looks.
Sign up to rate and review this story