Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dancing Queen

The Club

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Dancing and some confessions! Ooo interesting!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 580 words

0Unrated
My month was up and I could finally walk around again. I gained some weight from all the chocolate the guys showered me with whenever they went out without me. I loved having them around but I only had 1 month left with them. That's it, just 31 days and they'd be gone! To celebrate the fact that my knee was better they all took me to a club that night. Sure I was 19 but they didn't care. I only had 1 or maybe 5 drinks! But I was completely sober... ok slightly buzzed big whoop. Ok, ok, I won't lie I was hammered and dancing like a whore.

All throughout the night they guys had their eyes on me while I danced with some other random girl named Mija that they had brought along. Me and her got along great and became great friends by the first dance. At around 11 Patrick had asked Mija to dance and Pete asked me. We didn't refuse and in fact we were dancing on them, not with them. Patrick looked like he was used to Mija and Pete wasn't so used to me. So Mija and I switched boys so Patrick could see what it was like to dance with the queen. Every now and again he asked if we could go somewhere else but I refused. Pete wasn't having such a great time with Mija either.

After dancing with Patrick for about 20 minutes he sat down and as Joe started approaching me. Pete stopped him and asked if he could dance with me. Joe didn't mind because he hadn't dance with Mija before either and now he got his chance. Pete and I started dancing again. And this time he was dancing with me. He got the hang of how I danced and I was teaching him things along the way. It was my way of losing weight and his was of getting pleasure. I didn't mind it though, because throughout the month that we had spent talking I grew to like him... a lot.

After a half hour of dancing we took a break and got some more drinks. I asked for water and he asked for a beer. I wanted to sober up so I wouldn't have a massive hangover the next morning and I did sober up. I had to, they dedicated me designated driver for the night. Pete and I danced again and after 5 minutes I was completely sober, but I still danced on him like I did in the beginning. The next thing I knew I was pulled to the bathroom. Mija needed a pee partner and guys couldn't go in the girls' bathroom (Big shocker there... NOT). Mija was sober too and we started talking about the guys.

"So you think you actually like Pete? Well honey I was watchin' the way he was lookin' at you and I think he likes you too. But you better get him before any other girls do." I took that into consideration and we headed back out to the guys. We decided it was time to leave so we all left and piled into the car. I drove back to my house and Mija was going to stay the night too. Patrick really liked her so they shared one guest room while Joe and Andy shared the other. Pete had been sleeping in my room with me because the guys voted him too. I guess they knew he liked me before I did.
Sign up to rate and review this story