Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dancing Queen

Pictures

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

yea... people take pictures... someone's caught cuddling... someone yells

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 686 words

0Unrated
That night Pete and I started talking and he asked me to go out with him the next night. It was just to a movie and the guys wouldn't be around. I said yes because I really did like him. A few minutes later I rested my head on his chest and cuddled up to him. It was a cold night and I only had one blanket. We hadn't slept like this before but we didn't mind because we were both cold. He started playing with my hair and that put me to sleep quickly. About 5 minutes later he fell asleep too.

Pete's Point Of View:
In the morning I woke up to a flash of light and Mija giggling. I was somewhat of a light sleeper and obviously Meaghan wasn't. I groaned when I realized that Mija and the guys just took a picture of us.

"Shhh guys you'll wake her up. I'm tired go away." I threw the closest thing to me, a pillow, at them and they laughed.

"Hand check Pete!" Patrick's voice rang through my head which made me realize I had the biggest headache ever imaginable. Slowly I raised my hands out of the blanket so I wouldn't wake her up and rested one on her shoulder and the other ran through her hair.

"Listen, guys, I really like her. Please don't mess things up for me again." Pete started to remember the time that Patrick ruined his chances with a girl at the mall by pretending to be his boyfriend. He shook it off and continued talking. "Can you leave us alone tonight? I'm taking her to the movies and I don't want any of you there with us. That includes you Mija!" Mija frowned and stomped her foot. That was enough to wake Meaghan up. She half smiled and half glared at Mija and the guys for waking her up.

"Can you 4 leave so I can sleep. If I don't get enough sleep I'll be cranky like I am now and you wouldn't want that! Now LEAVE!" Her anger got to everyone else and I smiled because she was defending us and herself. When they left she smiled and I smiled back. Her smiles were always contagious.

"Thank you. I have a way of doing that to people?" She laughed, figuring out that I didn't mean to say it out loud but it just slipped out.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" She nodded and fell back asleep. I just laid there and smiled while playing with her hair again.

Meaghan's Point Of View:
Pete woke up first before I did because everyone else took a picture of us asleep. I didn't really mind because it's happened to me before. I sat there and listened to everyone talk and then I hear something I didn't think I would.

"Listen, guys, I really like her. Please don't mess things up for me again." It was Pete. I guess he really does like me! That's great! "Can you leave us alone tonight? I'm taking her to the movies and I don't want any of you there with us. That includes you Mija!" I heard Mija stomp her foot and I pretended to wake up. I glared at Mija and everyone else for taking a picture but they thought it was from being loud!

"Can you 4 leave so I can sleep. If I don't get enough sleep I'll be cranky like I am now and you wouldn't want that! Now LEAVE!" My anger got to everyone else but Pete and I smiled once they left because I was defending myself and 'us'. When they left he smiled and I smiled back.

"Your smiles were always contagious." Pete didn't mean to say it, it sorta slipped out and made me blush a bit but I hid that!

"Thank you. I have a way of doing that to people?" I laughed.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" Pete looked completely mortified but I just nodded and fell back asleep. Only seconds later I felt him playing with my hair and I smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story