Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dancing Queen

Living Arrangements

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Something catches fire... someone reveals a deep confession... Mimi is put into play... it's a REALLY short chapter... bare with me!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 226 words

0Unrated
That day we went out to eat since my knee was all better. When we came back fire trucks were outside my house obviously putting out a fire. I don't understand what happened but I was completely horrified that someone might have done this because they didn't like me or were jealous of me. Luckily it wasn't my studio! I called my mom right away and she had said she heard and that I would have to stay with her. I told her who had been staying with me and she told my little sister. She was a huge ass fan with posters everywhere. I laughed when she told me because I really hadn't spent time with her before.

"Pete my mom says we can all stay with her until they fix my house." I said that to Pete because he was the one that was really paying attention to the conversation... and the guys were off flirting with girls on my street.

"Alright how far away is that?" I guess he was curious but I knew he wouldn't like my answer.

"Um Pete... she lives in Germany." I said it uneasily because I wasn't sure how he would take it. He actually took it very well.

"That's great our first concert is in Germany." He smiled... he lied... what was a guy supposed to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story