Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dancing Queen

Personal Questions

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Meaghan Parker was your avrage 19 year old dancer with a studio for teaching and dancing on her own. What happens when she falls and hurts her knee? Who will come to her resque? Who will stay with ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 868 words

0Unrated
We all decided to stay in a hotel till the next day because Pete still wanted to take me to the movies and didn't want the flight to interfere. I agreed and we checked into a hotel. Once again more talking happened but it was more personal than before now that Mija was there.

"So darling, why were you and Pete all cuddled and comfy last night and this morning." Mija was so nosy, but I knew it was gonna come from one of them.

"It was cold last night and if you didn't notice I only have 1 blanket in each room and no extras. So it was the only way to keep warm." I told half the truth. It got really hot in the middle of the night and we kicked the blanket down and still cuddled because we were comfortable and we both liked it. It was then my turn for a question for someone. So I directed mine towards Pete.

"Pumpkin Eater, if I may call you that, why were you toying with my hair while I was asleep this morning?" Everyone eyed us suspiciously and I laughed.

Pete answered very truthfully, or so I thought. "I had nothing better to do and I was comfortable so I didn't get up to eat or anything. Plus I didn't want to wake you up by getting up so I just stayed there and played with your hair because I was bored." After he said that he shot me this look that seemed to read 'I'll tell you the real reason when they aren't here.' I laughed at him and nodded him to ask a question.

He directed his question straight back at me. "Meaghan, why did you rest your head on my chest last night before going to sleep. And don't give me the 'it was cold' excuse because we both know it isn't true. Ask them it was quite warm last night." Shit he figured it out and now I had to give him the real answer.

"Truthfully... I..." I paused for a moment. "My little sister gave me a stuffed animal a couple years ago even though we don't talk. It was for Christmas and it was a mouse. We named it Mimi the Mousy and I slept with it that night. I got used to sleeping with it so now I can't sleep without cuddling. Well last night I was too tired to look for Mimi and I had nothing else so you were my last resort." I felt embarrassed and all eyes were on me once I said the word 'stuffed animal' and it made me feel uneasy. Suddenly I got up and ran out of the hotel in search for Mimi who I had left it the car.

Pete and Patrick got up and ran after me and then Joe, Andy, and Mija ran after them (shows who cares about who here). I had gotten to the car and opened the back door and reached behind the back seat where I found Mimi, exactly where I left her. Everyone looked at me amused and once again I was embarrassed. Soon I was pulled into an embrace that was all too familiar. I had started to cry and Pete pulled me into a hug.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed Meg, everyone has something they can't live without." I looked at Pete after he said that and looked confused. He got my expression and explained. "I can't live without my dog and it's hard being away from him so much. All this month I was here I didn't have him like I was supposed to and I missed him and his furriness. So last night, that was one of the reasons I cuddled up to you as well, and the night before." Everyone looked at him like he was a child and he knew how I felt.

"You both have something you can't live without, and none of us do. At least I don't think so." Joe said that and looked around. Patrick slowly raised his hand like he was guilty and explained he too had something he couldn't live without: all his hats. Then Andy said he couldn't live without his drumsticks and drums. Mija looked around nervously before saying she couldn't live without dancing at least 3 times a day, after every meal. Finally Joe admitted something we didn't think we would hear. "Ok so I can't live without my stuffed duck either... big deal. Can we go inside now? It's almost time for your date anyways."

Pete and I looked at each other. He was still holding me and we smiled. He let go of me and I ran into the hotel again with Mimi in hand and he chased after me. "SHOWER" I called it first so I got the shower first. You know seeing a grown man like Pete pout is an interesting thing. He laughed it off and before I got to the room he grabbed me and pulled me back, holding me tight. I smiled and looked back at him and much as I could hen stomped on his foot so he would let me go. It worked.
Sign up to rate and review this story