Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dancing Queen

The Date

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Someone goes on a date... will it be good? It should be... but includes a weird speach at the end... expect the impossible!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 656 words

0Unrated
Pete was waiting outside the hotel room I was getting ready in. I slowly walked out in a cute Jean skirt and a long length black and pink Volcom shirt with a mouse on it. My hair was curled but my bangs were straight. I thought I looked ok, but by the look on Pete's face I was more than ok. He wore the usual: tight skinny jeans and a black tight shirt with one of his hoodies that had a dog on it. His hair was straighter than usual and I loved it.

"You look gorgeous." I blushed when Pete said that and looked down at the floor. He lifted my chin so our eyes met and he smiled. I smiled back and he took my hand. Everyone else was watching from the rooms behind us.

As we walked away I could slightly hear Mija's voice. "You go honey." I smiled and kept walking with Pete. He looked absolutely amazing tonight and I was glad I was giving him a chance.

When we got to the movies we couldn't decide on what to watch. It was between Charlotte's Web and Happy Feet. I loved them both and we decided to see Happy Feet because he hadn't seen it yet. We walked into the theatre and decided to sit in the middle. I liked the front and he liked the back so we sat in the middle to stop the fighting. I already knew all the words to the movie and said them to myself. He laughed when I said one part out loud and I blushed. It seemed everything he did or said was making me blush lately and I didn't understand it. He saw me blushing and kissed both of my cheeks which made me blush more.

Half way through the movie I had already cried once and surprisingly he did too. We were also surprisingly close to each other. Well to clarify he had one arm around my waist and the other holding my hand on his knee. With my free hand I set it on his stomach so I was more comfortable. I didn't really pay attention to the movie, sure I mouthed the words still but I mainly paid attention to the way Pete smelt. It was sweet and it wasn't like other colognes guys wore. It actually smelt good for once, and I felt like I was in heaven.

At the end of the movie we were crying from laughing so hard at the guy slipping falling on the ice. I looked up at him smiling and normally guys would make a move and try to kiss you. He was different, he didn't even try he just smiled back and stood up holding his hand out for me to take. Of course I did and we walked back to the car, hand in hand, fingers intertwined, fitting together like a perfect puzzle. When we got to the car he opened the door for me then went around to the other side, just like the perfect gentlemen he is. In the car we talked about the movie.

I thought we were going back to the hotel but we went out for dinner instead. He took me to Cattlemen's because he realized I loved it so much. Over dinner we talked about the movie even more when it came time to leave he asked me a small, simple, yet complicated question.

"Meg, we've known each other for a little over a month now and I feel we've bonded. Now I'm not much of the romantic type but uh... would you like to be my girlfriend?" I smiled and told him yes. He sounded like a love-struck high school kid, it was so adorable. We went back to the hotel after that. We had to change so we went in different rooms. He went to Patrick's and Andy's and I went into Mija's.
Sign up to rate and review this story