Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dancing Queen

The (After) Date Conversations

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Meaghan Parker was your avrage 19 year old dancer with a studio for teaching and dancing on her own. What happens when she falls and hurts her knee? Who will come to her resque? Who will stay with ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 501 words

0Unrated
I was changing into some pajamas that I had saved from my house, the only pair that really didn't get burned. They had mice all over the pants and the shirt had a mouse in pajamas across the chest. Seems like after everything I told them about Mimi I couldn't get away from mice. I stayed in Mija's room for a while so I could talk about that night.

"So honey spill. What happened?" Mija was eager to hear about the night.

"Well we watched Happy Feet and I was mouthing the words because I know almost all of it already. I accidentally said part out loud and he laughed at me so I blushed. Well he thought it was cute and kissed both my cheeks which made me blush more and he took my hand in his. By the middle of the movie we were cuddling and had cried at least twice. At that point I was lost in the cologne he was wearing..." Mija cut me off.

"He wore cologne? Sweetie he doesn't just like you he loves you. He never wears cologne. So what happened after that?" The cologne thing surprised me but I went on with my story.

"Well at the end we had cried more but from laughing really hard at the end. And then we got up and went to the car and talked about the movie on the way to Cattlemen's. I didn't know we were going to dinner but it worked. And after dinner before we left he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was so high school and he was so nervous about it but it was so cute. I couldn't say no and I didn't want to so I didn't. So I officially have a boyfriend for the 3rd time in my life."

After that Mija and I gushed about everything that happened. Pete told the same story to Patrick and Andy. And they congratulated him. Then I made my way into mine and Pete's room. Yes we shared a room and this time I had Mimi as well... but I really didn't need her tonight. Pete came walking into the room and he saw me almost asleep already cuddling with Mimi. He smiled and lay down next to me.

"Sleeping already huh? Come here." He put his arms around me pulled me into a tight hug. I smiled and engulfed the remains of the cologne hanging onto his skin. It practically made me weak at the knees, thankfully I was already laying down. He smiled at the touch of my head on his chest once again. Before drifting off to sleep I heard him whisper to me.

"Sleep tight my angel." His voice was so soft, so caring, and so secure. I then felt him kiss the top of my head right before I fell asleep. I had just had the best night of my life and I knew that the next days and nights would only get better.
Sign up to rate and review this story