Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dancing Queen

A Little More Touch Me Than I Had Wished

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Meg walks in on some unexpecting people. Yelling is done... a phone cal; to an unexpecting sister... a suggestion... and lots of yelling!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 584 words

0Unrated
I slowly woke in the morning with the sun shining through the window. I smiled up at the man holding me and had a memory of the night before. I slowly pushed his arms aside and got out of bed. I went to the corner of the room where my purse was and called my sister, the one I never really met. Nobody answered the house phone so I left a brief message.

"Hey Ami. I know you're a major Fall Out Boy fan and can't wait..." I was about to finish when someone answered the phone.

"Ami, is that you?"

"Yea, hi Meg. I didn't recognize the number so I let the answering machine get it sorry. So what were you going to tell me?"

"Oh right, we're leaving in about 2 hours to go to the airport. I just have a slight problem. I'm supposed to teach some people how to dance in my studio down here and need to be back in 2 weeks when my place gets fixed. So is it ok if the guys stay up there with you for 2 weeks after I'm gone?"

I heard her scream and start saying 'oh my god' repeatedly and laughed. "Yes, yes, yes, they can stay. Mom won't mind one bit. You know I love them, mainly Patrick. He's so fucking hott. Sorry about the language, oh never mind forget it. Yes they can stay." I laughed at her obvious eagerness and hung up the phone. She didn't mind she was too busy freaking out about the situation. Next thing I know I was being grabbed around the waist and almost screamed when I looked down and noticed familiar arms around me.

"Hey Pete, I'm gonna go wake everyone else up so we can get ready to leave. It'll take 2 hours to get ready because it's you guys and me." I laughed and turned around, kissed him lightly, then slid myself out of his arms to walk to the door. I got out of the room and opened Patrick's and Mija's door and suddenly noticed they were still awake. wink, wink so I backed out slowly and went to wake up Joe and Andy. I opened the door and ran and jumped on each bed. "WAKE UP WHORES WE GOTTA GET READY TO LEAVE. Oh, and Patrick and Mija are in a normal position, so when the moaning stops you can go tell them to get ready." I laughed and then ran out of the room back into my room. Pete was standing right there getting dressed and I ran right past him into the bathroom laughing.

About 10 minutes later I walked out of the bathroom showered, and fully dressed. Finally, the question I knew was coming.

"Why were you laughing when you ran through the door?" Pete seemed amused but still hurt. "Did you not like what you saw?"

"No actually I didn't" The look of hurt was priceless so I explained a little more. "Seeing Patrick and Mija have sex is the last thing I really wanted to see." His eyes widened and he stormed out of the door. Then I heard him talking to Patrick and Mija about how it was the oddest time to have sex, I mean it was 6 in the morning. Only freaks have sex in the daylight. Also Pete mentioned something about scarring MY poor little mind for life. Oh I've seen worse! I laughed and finished getting ready. This was going to be an interesting day.
Sign up to rate and review this story