Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never Be Alone Again

Chapter 4

by MCRANDFOBLover 0 reviews

..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 840 words

0Unrated
I was so fucking nervous. Tonight I'm going to meet my real dad. And my uncle. God, I'm nervous. I put the picture of mom and Gerard in my pocket. I wouldn't wanna forget it. I'm just happy I don't have to go to school today, I wouldn't be able to concentrate anyway. I stayed in bed until noon, took a shower and spent the rest of the day watching tv. At five Winter came home and said she would drive me to and from the concert. When I needed to be picked up I would just call her. I jumped into the car, fasten the seatbelt and she drove off. It was still pretty early, the concert wouldn't start until eight which both mom and Winter pointed out a lot of times, but a small line had already been created. I stood in line, waiting to get in. It was about seven when we were allowed to step into the concerthall. I hurried up so I'd get a spot in the front, and I did. After another hour the band entered the stage. The crowed roared, me too, and they started playing. They were fucking amazing!! After the show a security guard showed me where to go to meet the band. I was extreamly nervous and I took out the picture hundred times, just to make sure I had it. My hands were shaking when we got to where the band was. I giggled when I saw Gerard and Mikey, they were messing around. They looked up and saw me.
"Hey, you must be the winner of that contest, right?" Bob said. "What's your name?"
"Yeah, that's me.. My name's Nadia.. Nadia Connor.."
"What's that..?" Mikey asked and I realized I still had the picture in my hands.
"Uhmm.. Just a picture of my mom and.. Uuh.. Someone I think is my dad.." Fuck, I don't know how to tell Gerard I'm his daughter. I just can't go up and say 'Gerard, I'm your daughter. Hi, dad!' exactly. Fuck, this is way harder then I thought it would be!
"Can I we see it?" Gerard asked.
"I.. Uhm.. Yeah, sure.." My hand shook a bit when I handed him the picture. His eyes grew large when he looked at the picture.
"I.. You.. Wait a minute, where did you get this?" he said, looking at me.
"I found it hidden behind a photo of my mom at her weddingday.."
"What is it?" Mikey asked and looked over his brothers shoulder. "Oh, man.. Fuck, is that..?" He looked at Gerard who nodded without taking his eyes off me. Okay, now I was getting reallly nervous.
"So.. You are..?"
"Your daughter.." I finished the sentence for him and tried not to giggle when I saw Ray, Bob and Franks jaws drop.
"Fuck.. Gee, you never said you had a kid!" Frank said after a while, breaking the uncomftrable scilence.
"Uuh.. Acually.. My mom gave birth to twins.."
"There's two of you?!" Ray cut me off.
"Not really.. Three years ago Haylie, my twinsister, died in a carcrash together with my 'dad'.."
"I'm sorry to hear that.." Gerard said, sorrow in his voice.
"Thanks.." I sighed.
"How did Tina take it?" Mom and Gerard must've been deeply in love, I know it. I can see it in the picture, and I can see it in his eyes now.
"She was strong infront of me, but every night she cried herself to sleep. Every night I would her her sobs.." I was close to start crying myself now.
"How is she now? I mean.. Is she okay?" Gerards concern for my mom touched me.
"She.. She's dead.. She died about three months ago.. Cancer.."
"I'm sorry.."
After that we just talked. Gerard wanted to know everything there is to know about me, what he'd missed. He was really interested in what I had to say.
"What do you like to do on your sparetime?" he asked.
"Uhm.. I like to write and draw.. My mom said I got that from my dad.. You.." It felt pretty wierd to be talking to him like this. But on the same time I felt safe. I yawned.
"Oh, shit.. It's late, we should get you home.." Gerard said.
"What time is it?"
"Just after four.." uncle Mikey said.
"Yeah, I should get home.. I'll call Winter.." I'd told them all about my new family. I picked up my cellphone and dield Winters number.
"Winter..?"
"Hey Winter, it's me. Can you come pick me up?"
"Yeah, sure sis. I'll be there in twenty minutes."
When winter came to pick me up the guys followed me outside. I gave Gerard my phonenumber and kissed him on the cheek. Then I got into the car and fastened my seatbelt.
"You got along great with them I see." Winter joked and laughed as she drove off.
"Yeah, you can say that.." I said and giggled.
When we got home I hurried to my room and fell asleep in my clothes.
Sign up to rate and review this story