Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago is so 2 years ago

We've got you my pretty and you're little friend, too!!

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

Fueled by Twizzlers!! Frankie would be proud!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-05 - 854 words

0Unrated
"Stop that!! O-Oh my god!! Stop hurting her!!" screamed Krissy.
William and Rusty were taking turns biting Ally's neck and arms. Megan was just sitting back and painting her nails. She knew that William was thirsty for blood, because he hadn't gotten any recently. Krissy, however, had her wrists and ankles tied, so that she wouldn't get away or try to stop them from harming Ally.
"Meg, aren't going to do anything about it??" asked Krissy.
"Shut up, you're next," replied Megan.
Krissy started to sob and then Megan walked over to William. She took his face into her hands, and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. William still had a little bit of Ally's blood on his lips, but that didn't really faze Megan, she continued to kiss him.
Eventually, they stopped kissing and starred into each other's eyes and smiled. William picked up Megan and she wrapped her legs around his torso and he carried her into the bedroom. Rusty kept an eye on the girls and made sure that they didn't do anything or try to run away.
Meanwhile, in the bedroom, William and Meagn were making-out and they were on the bed. William was on-top of Megan and gently kissing her neck. Megan was holding onto William's long, wavy, brown hair, and kissing his lips.
"I love you," said William.
"I love you, too," replied Megan.
"I'm so glad that you're one of us, now. And I wan to make more, Dandies," said William, as he stroked Megan's flat stomach.
She giggled and took his hand in hers. She moved it up to her breasts and continued to kiss him softly and sweetly. He caressed her and kissed her with all the passion in his body. Afterawhile, their fooling around led to well, ya know, and then they laid in bed together, underneath the covers. William and Megan faced each other and were barracaded in each other's arms. William's long arms rubbed Megan's fair, bony, back. They stared into each other's eyes and witnessed the passion that they felt for one another. Megan started to believe that she no longer loved Pete, and that she now loved her boyfriend, her fellow Dandie, her knight in shining armour, Mr. William Beckett, himself. She was really a Dandie now, and that didn't matter to her. She loved every last little minute of it.
"We should check on the girls and Rusty," said William.
Megan nodded and grabbed William's shirt. She put it on a long with some boxers and followed him out to the living room, where the three were. William commanded Rusty to bring the girls to the Dandies' meeting spot; which was a deserted beach, a little ways up the road from their manison.
Once they all reached the spot, the girls witnessed the Dandies all rejoice their victories over FOB and they were having a bonfire. Krissy and Ally just looked at the fearsome group in terror. Ally however, was too weak to respond to what the Dandies said to them. The Dandies would make them feel scared as well as insulted them. William and Megan kissed and cheered their fellow vampires on.
"Well it's been settled today, that Miss Megan Bennet is now a Dandie....both, interally and externally," announced William to all of the Dandies.
William stood-up with his Black derby hat and comented on how powerful, beautiful, and amazing, Megan is. Megan stood-up too, and she wore a tiara, because she was now their queen. William kissed her passionately and then they all cheered in triumph of their new queen.
Megan then became more and more like a Dandie that she was now enraged and needed some blood, and fast. So whom did she turn to?? Not Rusty this time, but the everso oblivious Krissy. She quietly walked over to her and pierced her former bestfriend's neck, which made Krissy scream in horror and pain. Krissy's scream was joined by Ally's scream as William bit Ally. The two drank Megan's former friends' blood and then they laughed an ever so evil laugh.
**
Weeks passed and Megan developed a pregnant bump. Yes, William got his wish, they were to have their own little Dandie, soon. William pampered his baby's mother to the absolute max and more. She truly felt like a queen and was excited to have William's child. Ally and Krissy were now working for the Dandies. They would clean the floors and what not. They would also help Megan with whatever she needed and would make sure that their queen was happy. If you didn't know better, you would think she was like Nessa Rose from 'WiCKED' the powerful wicked witch of the East. But my Megan will never be like her, because afterall she's not a witch, just a little vampiress that doesn't know what I have in store for her.
Ahh yes, we take this story back to the beginning, when I patiently watched over her in the hospital room. I'm going to make her stay with me forever and she'll forget all about her one true love, Petey Boy.

The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story