Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago is so 2 years ago

Now we've got a big mess on our hands....tonight

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Ohh snap it's the Dandies vs. FOB!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 884 words

0Unrated
"Soo, Pete's back??" asked Megan.
William nodded and replied, "But I think we can take him, right?? My beautiful Dandie of mine."
Megan nodded and reached for William's black derby hat. She put it on her head, giggled, and did an impression of her boyfriend.
"I'm soo hott, my name is William Beckett, and I'm a vampy," said Megan.
"Wow, I'm that hott??" asked William.
Megan giggled and William took his hat off her head. He then put on some pin-striped pants, a suit jacket and then a long petti-coat. He looked so handsome and powerful. Megan had on a short pin-striped, pleated, black skirt, a black v-neck shirt and a red tank-top underneath it, black fishnets, and black high heals.
"Are you ready??" asked William.
"As ready as I'll ever be," replied Megan, as she applied some red lip gloss.
William nodded and then put on his derby hat. He and Megan walked out of the house and made their way towards town, where the rest of the Dandies would be; as well as Fall Out Boy. Once they met up with everyone, William could sense the fear in the air, then he saw Krissy and Ally, he smiled and Megan caught on.
"So, Beckett, we meet again," said a familar voice.
William turned around and saw Pete and Patrick.
"So we do and now, I have your only pride and joy," laughed William.
Pete punched William and William laughed, a wicked and vampirey laugh.
"Awe, we gotta be like that?? C'mon I thought we were friends," laughed William, as he took a swing at Pete.
"Will, stop it," said Megan.
"Ahh, my beautiful vampiress. You remember, Wentz, don't you??" asked William.
Megan and Pete's eyes met and they were both frozen. It wasn't until William started to whisper something in Megan's ear that made her turn more like a Dandie then Pete's old girlfriend. She smiled at Pete and then laced her fingers with William's fingers. William spun her around so that they were face to face and their bodies were pressed against each other. He then, dipped her back and passionately kissed her on the lips.
"Ow, babe, you're teeth. They're so sharp," said Megan.
"Sorry, darling. I'll be more gentle next time," replied William.
"So, Beckett, are we gonna do this thing or what??" asked Pete.
"State the terms," replied William.
"If we win, then my gang is the top Vampire group," stated Pete.
"Ahh, no, I'm thinkin', we bet our girls," announced William.
"Our girls??" asked Pete.
"If you win, you get your old flame back, and if I win....I keep Megan, Krissy, AND Ally," exclaimed William.
"Fine," said Pete.
"Then it's settled. Attention all vampires....I would like to propose a challenge. And that challenge is....how loyal is our dear friend, Megan??" announced William.
"What do you mean??" asked Megan, nervously.
"1st, we'll see who she loves more. Me or Peter. 2nd, we'll see if she will fight for her so-called best friends, or her back bone, us Dandies," announced William.
Megan bit her lip and wanted to die. She knew that she had a habit for not being very....loyal to her loved ones, but accepted William's challenge, anyway.
Within seconds, Pete and William tried to woo Megan. William would kiss her all over and then Pete would try to mesmerize her with his eyes and he would compliment her. So far, William was winning....go figure. But out of nowhere, in the corner of Megan's eye, she saw Rusty and William holding down, Ally. They had her pinned to the ground and it looked like William was biting her. Megan tried to run over to them to see what was really going on, but Pete held her back. She tried to fight her way out of his grasp.
"William!! HELP!! I LOVE YOU!!" screamed Megan.
That got William's attention, so he stopped biting Ally and walked over to Megan, with blood dripping from his mouth.
"Who do you love more??" asked William.
Pete kissed Megan on the mouth and then William kissed her. Both kisses were unbelievable, she didn't know whom to choose. William stared at her with his alluring eyes and flashed her a wicked, but also VERY sexy, smile.
"Who do you choose?? Me or William??" asked Pete.
Megan took a deep breath and then stared at Pete. She smiled and acted as if she was going to chose him. Then she looked at William, and gave him the same look.
"I choose William," announced Megan.
Pete's expression went from happy to confused. William smiled and kissed Megan.
"I knew she'd pick me!! Now I get your women, Pete!!" announced William.
Pete was defeated, he couldn't believe that he had lost. He did as he was told and handed over both Krissy and Ally. They were both crying and new that they weren't going to be happy with this one.
"Ahh, welcome my darlings, to the Dandies," said William in a scary vampire voice.
The girls continued to cry as they were starting to be taken over by this vicious and notorious group. William and Megan walked hand in hand back to their house. Megan paid no attention to her old friends, but to the beauty and power of her boyfriend, William.
Sign up to rate and review this story