Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago is so 2 years ago

Spoiled

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Just read it....I hate summarys. This is now from the narrator's POV. Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 1026 words

0Unrated
Megan is sitting on the couch, she's sobbing, and William was trying to comfort her. This wasn't suppose to happen, she wasn't suppose to betray her friends and run away with a powerful and evil group of vampires, not to mention sucking her best friend clean of his blood. William was trying to soften Megan up; he entered the room where she was with two glasses and a bottle of wine. Megan always calmed down after she had a glass of red wine. William started to give his girlfriend a back and neck rub; oh how he wanted to taste her blood. He knew that he had to protect her from the rest of the Dandies and Pete.
They continued to drink and soon Megan was beginning to feel a little buzzed. She was relaxed and really started to open up to William. They talked about everything, especially Pete and drank; this went on for a few hours. William mentioned that some of his friends were coming over to the house that night and he wanted to introduce Megan to one of his friends. This friend in fact was, Rusty, the second worse Dandie ever. He, Frank, Xander, and Rusty's girlfriend, Tiffany, were come over and have a few drinks and then set out on a hunt for some fresh sweet blood.
"So, do I have to get pretty for tonight?" Megan asked William.
"You're always outrageously stunning, my darling, but no. We are going to have a few drinks and then head into the city, to hunt," replied William.
Megan nodded and then went to go and change. An hour later she was dressed, she had on a tight 'The Academy Is...' shirt on that was pink, ripped jeans, a spiked belt, and black flats. Her hair was shorter now and it was also colored. She had black hair with streaks of red in it. She pinned back her bangs and topped her hair off with a headband. Megan was casual and ready to have some fun.
Rusty and Tiffany were already at the house when Megan walked down the stairs. William, Rusty, and Tiffany's attention were suddenly focused on Megan. William smiled wickedly and Gerard was stunned.
"And you remember, Megan," said William.
"Hey, how are you?" Megan asked.
"Fine, and yourself?" asked Rusty.
"Fine, I'm ready to party," laughed Megan.
They all started drinking, eating, and talking. Megan and Gerard started to have a bit of an attraction towards each other. They were flirting and Megan's vampire charm was alluring Rusty. He fell more and more in-love with Megan. One thing led to another and the two were passionately kissing one another. William witnessed this and immediately knew that his plan was working, beautifully.
Rusty and Megan didn't seem to notice that anyone else was in the room. William and everyone moved from the living room to the entertainment room. William had started to put the moves on Tiffany and she wasn't denying it at all. Megan was kissing Rusty's neck and the temptation to bite him was so intriguing it teased her. She decided to bite Rusty, but first she continued to make out with him. Rusty looked deeply into Megan's eyes and said, "You're so beautiful." Rusty told Megan this as she batted her eyes at him. She was putting him under a trance and Gerard was now deeply in-love with her. Megan's razor sharp white teeth were ready to attack. She started to suck his blood when she suddenly jumped back and gagged at the taste of his blood. It wasn't mortal blood; no it was defiantly vampire blood; which tasted awful. Megan let him go and cleaned off her mouth.
"You're a vampire?" asked Megan.
"Why yes I am. You don't remember?" asked Rusty, while flashing her a familiar smirk.
Suddenly, William came running into the living room. William notices the bloody bite mark on Rusty's neck and he looks at Megan.
"Thirsty were we?" asked William.
Trish nodded and replied, "Yes, but it's not satisfying when you bite a vampire."
William laughed at her stupidity and then kissed her forehead. She smiled, but her smile triggered a distinct memory of Pete. When Pete would be out hunting William, he would always end their fight with a smile.
"So who's up for some martini's??" suggested Tiffany, breaking the awkward silence.
"I am and I'll help you make them," replied Megan.
"Great!! I can make a mean appletini," said Tiffany.
The girls went into the kitchen to prepare the drinks. William looked at Rusty and then asked, "So she made the moves on ya and bit ya?"
"Pretty much. Silly girl. We must have her try real blood. I'm sure she'd enjoy it, instead of that nasty vat that she's been drinking," said Rusty.
William nodded and then went to see how the drinks were coming. He was taken aback by Megan sucking Tiffany's finger. The two girls then started to laugh at William's expression. They explained that Tiffany was cutting an apple and cut her finger and well Megan started to suck the blood. It didn't really mean anything, sexual. William laughed it off and then helped the girls bring the drinks out and get Tiffany a band-aid.
"I think Will thinks we're lesbians," whispered Tiffany.
"Nahh he's just shocked at some straight girl-on-girl action because he lives in a mansion full of dudes," laughed Megan.
Megan sat down next to William and snuggled into his arms. They drank their martini's and told everyone about how happy they were together. Now this couple may come off as vain, by all of their pictures together all around the house. But the most sentimental picture of all is of William and Megan in front of all the Dandies and they look so powerful and unstoppable it's mind blowing.
"And how do you keep away from Pete?" asked Frank.
That got Megan's attention. Her eyes lit up and she started asking Pete's whereabouts. William told her that she shouldn't worry about him and that he was around, but they weren't going to meet up with him until the next meeting on Mainstreet.
Sign up to rate and review this story