Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago is so 2 years ago

You're one of us now

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Summary: Megan has bitten Frank.... her old best friend, and now what?? Also we see what life is like being a Dandie. Some familiar faces return!! PLUS!! Megan takes a trip down memory lane and Wil...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 691 words

0Unrated
"Frank?" I asked, still surprised.
I let go of him and then tried to talk to him. He was a little incoherent, but could talk. He seemed like the same Frank that I used to be best friends with and the guy that I danced with at Prom; he was king and I was queen. How could this have happened?? How did I let my antics get a hold of me??
"Get away from me!!" said Frank.
Frank tried to run away, but kept on falling over, because he had lost a lot of blood; and all because of me. I suddenly felt William's hand on my shoulder and he told me to join him and the rest of the guys, so I did. Then I looked back and saw Ally and Krissy comforting Frank and that made me feel lonely.
"Are you ok?" asked William.
"Me? Ohh uhh yea, I-I'm fine, really, umm," I stammered nervously.
I was most definitely NOT ok. I mean, I had just sucked the life out of my best friend and now I had to watch him slowly die. What kind of person am I??
"You're a vampire, that's why you bit him," said William.
"Read my mind didn't ya?" I laughed nervously.
William nodded and smiled, showing off his pearly white fangs. He then extended his arms out to me and beckoned me to hug him. I gave in and then he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I half smiled and he put his arm around me, and we started to be the same old cutesy couple.
"William, we should start to go. Pete is here. Shouldn't we watch Megan?" asked Rusty.
"Ahh yes, we should, but Meg's not going anywhere. She's one of us now, and she's protected," said William.
I was protected alright, I had William's arms wrapped around me, and then a few other Dandies surrounding us. Yep, they're protecting their girl alright. Their....queen?? Nahh I don't want to be greedy. I'm just their leader's girlfriend? Yea, that sounds like a plan. Ohh dear, look at how cute Pete looks tonight. He's in a red zip-up hoodie and jeans, ohh how I miss being in his arms; holding him close. What am I saying?? Do I still have feeling for Pete??
"No....that's crazy!!" I accidently said out loud, making William and Rusty turn around and look at me.
I smiled nervously and then said, "Umm sorry, thinking out loud. Wow, do I feel dumb."
Megan you're such an idoit!! What next?? Confessing you're undying love for Mr. Peter Wentz himself?? C'mon, Meg!! Get it together!! You're in-love with William. MADLY in-love with him.
"Darling, are you ready??" William asked me.
"Uhh yea," I replied as I took his hand.
We then left mainstreet and headed towards our mansion. On the car ride home, I starred out the window and kept seeing Pete's face everywhere, but why?? Why the sudden attraction?? I-I guess it wasn't sudden, it's been an on-going thing.
"Has it now??"
What the heck??
"Darling, don't think you can hide your thoughts from me. I can hear them loud and clear."
Urghh William!! Get out of my head!! How can I talk girl talk with a guy in my head?? Seriously!!
"Wow, someone's cranky."
How'd you figure that one, smarty pants??
"Darling, what's wrong?? Taking a trip down memory lane?? Trying to remember you're old flame??"
William....you're rhyming again.
"I am?? Ohh, well I-I guess it's just a hobby of mine."
I can tell. Anywho, I'm going to try and debrief. I shouldn't think about the past....only the future. Or maybe just the present. Yea, the present is good. Isn't it??
"Yes"
WILLIAM!!
"What??"
I wasn't asking YOU!! And get out of my head. I was TRYING to have a conversastion with myself and ohh dear I need help.
Then William kissed me. Yep, that helped. Ohh dear, being a Dandie's girlfriend can have it's perks. It's a GREAT feeling to be with William, but somehow, I just don't feel that certain something, like I did with Peter. I wonder why.
Sign up to rate and review this story