Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago is so 2 years ago

Well this is awkward....

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Pete and Megan reunite for the first time in a year. William and Megan are VERY intimate in this chapter!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 702 words

0Unrated
"Hey Pete, " I said, still surprised to see him.
He stared at me as if I were a ghost. He finally got the courage to reply and he did so, nervously. We still had feelings for each other, but my heart was complete with William. William's an amazing guy and he's stuck by me through this whole thing.
"Well, this has been awkward, how about we all go out to the meet and greet?" asked Patrick.
"We'd love to," said William.
Just as we started to reach the mob of teenagers, something didn't feel right. My mouth watered, my teeth pumped with pain, I started to crave....blood. I looked up at William, whom seemed to be having the exact same reaction as me. We both smiled at each other and followed the guys outside.
I was immediately drawn to the young blood and couln't control myself. I was trancing the boys with my eyes as I felt the sense of envy from the girls. The fans were asking about us and Patrick told them that we were old friends. I tried to contain myself, but it was seriously too tempting. I needed blood soo badly.
"Uhh, we need to go," said Patrick.
Patrick noticed me eyeing a guy that looked to be chalk full of sweet tasteing blood. Pete and Patrick pulled me aside, gave me some of the vat in a cup, but I refused to drink it.
"I need blood....real blood, none of this fake junk," I demanded.
"Well, we can't exactly just pull blood out of nowhere," said Patrick.
William told me that he knew the perfect place for a blood bath; Mainstreet Blvd. I smiled and took William's hand; we walked to his car for a quick make-out session, while Pete and the guys finished their meet and greet. We would all meet up at Mainstreet in an hour or so.
**
William and I were in his car, and we were going at it. We were in the middle of an empty parking lot and no one was around, so we decided to just fool around a bit. We would kiss, touch, hug, and cuddle. I loved kissing William, to me kissing him sent me into sweet never-ending bliss. I knew that he felt the same way with me, by the way he'd passionately kiss me.
"William," I cried as he bit my neck.
His bite sent me into such a painful traniquilty that I didn't want it to stop. William released my neck from his teeth and I fell back. I was a little light headed, but I felt at ease. William then, whiped his mouth and started up the car and we drove to Mainstreet.
Before we knew it, we were there. The place that changed my life forever. I saw the many different groups of vampires, along with someother people.
William and I walked onto the street, along with other Dandies, we were all a big group now. I recongized some of the Dandies, but didn't feel intimatidated; no I felt safe.
There were a group of teenagers, by the side of the street. They were all listening to music and drinking. Two of the teenagers looked a little familar. They seemed to recongize me, one of them even did a double take.
"Megan?" asked one of them.
"Krissy?" I replied.
I immediately thought back to the last time that I saw them. I wanted to hug them and talk for hours like we used to do.
"Nice hat," said Ally.
I felt the top of my head and felt a derby hat. I smiled nervously and took a few steps back. Ohh, right, I was a Dandie. Ally and Krissy knew that the Dandies were trouble and knew to stay away. I tryed to explain that I was still the same ol' sweet Megan, but I've just grown-up a little bit. They didn't seem to buy it.
Ohh man, I'm getting that feeling again. Ya know, that blood thirsty feeling? Before I knew it, I found myself sucking the blood from one of the teenagers' neck. When I got up off the guy that I bit, I noticed that it was....Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story