Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Tale Of The Black Parade

DEAD!

by kakashisgirlfriend 0 reviews

The patient is trying to find his way in life.. and death. come along and read a tale of heart break and misery. this story follows mcr's the blackparade cd and the story of the patient. rated r fo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-05 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 352 words

0Unrated
Let's start with the story of my death. One afternoon I lay in my hospital bed. BEEP BEEP BEEP! the heart monitor goes. BEEP BEEP BEEP! It starts to get faster and loouder. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! It gets louder and louder and then then last beep sounds loudest and lasts a few minutes. The doctors all rush in, but it's too late. I am already dead. After all my suffering, it has finally ended, my fight with cancer. The doctors stand and look at me in dissapointment and talk about me as if they knew me. " Your heart stopped beating... will you get what you desearve? Did you desearve to die?"
They call Claire in to tell her the horrible news. Well, if I did make it to heavan I promised to wait for her. Claire, I'd wait for you babe. But in the end, I know your life won;t wait for me. And you're heart broken and can't take it.
I'm sorry Claire. That night Claire ran home crying and couldn't believe what had happened. " Wouldn't it be grand to take a pistol by the hand?" she said to herself. She then stood up only to collapse to her nees and yelled " Wouldn't it be fuckin great if we were all dead?" Now you may ask " what kind of cancer are you speaking of?" Cancer of the heart, They found a complication in my heart and said I had maybe just two weeks to live during that last operation I had. I remember thinking after I died Isn't life a joke? If it isn't then why are we laughing? WHY AM I DEAD?! I ask myself this all the time.


Thank you for all the reviews, they are very helpful. Sorry if there are spelling mistakes my computer sucks and doesn't have spell check. I also type pretty fast and don't realize mistakes. Any ways, please keep reading and the story will get longer and pick up soon. The 5th chapter will be pretty long, I think. Thanks for reading and please review

~ so long and goodnight
-Tradgedy Revenge
Sign up to rate and review this story