Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Tale Of The Black Parade

This is how I dissapear

by kakashisgirlfriend 2 reviews

The patient is trying to find his way in life.. and death. come along and read a tale of heart break and misery. this story follows mcr's the blackparade cd and the story of the patient. rated r fo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-05 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 258 words

0Unrated

Claire and I met in our freshmen year of high school. I was the emo boy, she was the emo girl. We had both suffered years of tourment and got togeather. I was a bad cutter. My motto was "Why not drain all the blood and give the kids a show?" Now we were both into a lot of dark stuff. vampires, ghosts, you name it. We used to hold seances in the dark all the time. . And then she would always ask me what was wrong when i showed p covered in cuts. and I always gave the same response. "There's things that I have done that you never should ever know." When I was in high school I was in a band called the black parade. And Claire loved my music.
I would always sing songs to her like "And without you is how I disappear and live my life alone forever now." to her. Without her I would have dissapeared. Then my parents knew I was depressed, so they put me on meds. I was sinking and sinking farther and farther. because of the pills we broke up and grew apart. A few months later I got taken off of them and we were toeather again. I had done many things to hurt her, yet she took m back. And then I finally told her the words I thought I'd have to choke to figure out. Well, I'm a ghost and I can't hurt you anymore, Claire. I will live my life alone forever now.
Sign up to rate and review this story