Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Tale Of The Black Parade

The Sharpest Lives

by kakashisgirlfriend 0 reviews

The patient is trying to find his way in life.. and death. come along and read a tale of heart break and misery. this story follows mcr's the blackparade cd and the story of the patient. rated r fo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 275 words

0Unrated
One rainy night Claire and I went to a high school party. There was alchohal. I had gotten so drunk thatr when we were going home I crashed on the coach and had to sleep in my clothes. I guess I spent the night dancing, I was drunk I suppose. When I got drunk I laughed a lot. It was loud ans like I was just asking to leave. That night we had a fight. " You're the one that I need!" I yelled at her. "Well, you're the one that I loathe" she yelled back. "I've had enough!". She through me out onto the streets for the night. Man, had I been on a bender and it showed. I ended up going home and thinkin that I wanted to die. "Why don't you give me a shot to remember?" I said in my slurred, drunken state. "Take all the fuckin pain away from me!!!" I yelled. Claire must've felt bad for how she treated me because she came into my house an hour later after the fight. She saw the knife in my hand. I dropped the 'dagger' and saw the blood on my hands. "Don't do it!" she yelled. "Well. a kiss and I will surrender" I said smoothly. She pulled me into a kiss I will nevr forget. It was the most lustful and romantic kiss ever. I had been the happiest I had ever been in my life. That was the moment I realized that these are the sharpest lives.
_________________________________________________________________

I hoped you liked that and I promise that the next chapter is llonger. please review and thanks for reading


~ Tradgedy Revenge
Sign up to rate and review this story