Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Tale Of The Black Parade

Welcome To The Black Parade

by kakashisgirlfriend 0 reviews

The patient is trying to find his way in life.. and death. come along and read a tale of heart break and misery. this story follows mcr's the blackparade cd and the story of the patient. rated r fo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 648 words

0Unrated
My band was called the black parade for a few reasons. When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band. He told me that when I grew up I was to be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned. I didn't know what that meant at the time. Anyways, the other reason was well, black was my favorite color. In my life I always believed that death came for you as you would have liked. My favorite memory was from that parade. After I died and I was in hell for a day, I was brought to a place called the city of the dead. As I walked down the road I saw people dressed in gothic band outfits marching towards me. One of the peopleI recognized from my dreams as a child was Mother War.
I could hear faint music in the backround. The music came closer and closer. "We'll carry on, we'll carry on!" the tune went on. In front of m was a band on a black and red float. There were five men in all unique band uniforms. The singer was lean and bleach blonde. The man on lead guitar had a black afro and was boppin his head back and forth to the beat. The man on the other guitar had black hair and many piercings. He was pretty short and small. The man on bass had black hair also ans was also small, but kind of tall. He was pracyically the thinnest of all of nthe five men.
The man on drums had blonde hair and long bang that went accross his face. His hair swayed as he swung himself to hit the drums to keep the beat. Thy all wore eye makeup and of course, black. The instruments were all black including the drumset which said The Black Parade accross the front of it. As I walked towards the float the parade came to a hault. "The patinet!" The lead singer said, hopping off of the float. "Welcome the the Black Parade. " he said. "You are to lead the Black Parade." he said. He then introduced himself and the band. His name was Gerard, the drummer was Bob, the bassist was Mikey, the guitarist with the afro was Ray and the other guitarist was Frank.
"You are to lead us!" Gerard spoke after a few minutes. So I took the lead of the parade and marched down the streets by the rubble and bodies that lined the sidewalks. "We'll carry on, We'll carry on!" Gerard sang "And though you're dead and gone believe me, you're memory will carry on!" Gerard yelld the last part along with Ray. "Remember The Patient!" Frank yelled to mr. "Your memory will carry on." As we walked down more streets and everything was painted black. It was like the gothic city I invisioned as a teenager. As Gerard sang through the song I felt a deep meaning as if the song was about me. "On and on we carry through the fears!" I heard playing.
When I stopped the parade came to a hault and the band stopped playing. "I'm just a man, I'm not a hero!" I yelled at Gerard. "I'm not your savior." Everyone was silent and Gerard motionedthe band to keep playing. "I don't care!" he sung. "We'll carry on!" that was my first lesson in the black parade. Thou shalt carry on. It is said in the ten blackparade commandments. So I will keep marching in the black parade. You think it's over? That's not the half of it. Here is my story from the beginning. From the point before I got cancer.


_________________________________________________________________

I hoped you all liked this chapter. see, I told you it would be longer. plase keep reading and reviewing. and thanks again for reading


~Tradgedy Revenge
Sign up to rate and review this story