Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Unspoken Love

Chapter One

by artistelamore 1 review

Love/hate relationships can be hard, now Brendon gets to know first hand just how much. Brendon/O.C

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 1568 words

0Unrated
Author's Notes: this is an old fiction but i thought, what the hey? post it up. so i did. its a bit, well, spazzy? if thats the right work, relationship wise i mean. anyway enough rambling, read...

"Oh my god! What is the use of a map if it doesn't map the area you want?" A tall woman exclaimed frustatly reaching into her black messenger bag to get her mobile.

"No service?" She said clamly at first.."NO SERVICE?!!?" she screamed now throwing it into a near-by alley. "I'm in the middle of a city, a big city, might I add!" she said ripping up the map of Las Vegas.

"Oww," a tall man appeared from the alley. "Do you always talk to yourself?" he asked rubbing his head.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked. "Wait, scratch that..I mean do you know how to get to Logan Arena before seven or I'll miss the first song of the show." she said suddenly polite.

"Its almost seven?!" he shouted.

"Yeah..." she said. "Wait, your Brendon Urie aren't you?"

"Umm, I'm afraid to say yes." he said.

"You think I'm a fan girl?" she let out a laugh.

"You never know who is, one minute your sitting in a local cafe, the next minute your running in your worst possible imaginable shoes for running in and then you are tackled to the ground." He said.

"That would explain why your in an alley which I presume is full of dumpsters?"

"Yes, it would. This time I got away with minimal injuries. Well actually it would be none, a new record for me but someone threw their phone at me which by the way is kind of broken." he said giving the woman her sliver flip which was broken alright. It was snapped into two.

"And I was just beginning to like that one." She said throwing it back into the alley.

"You snap your phones in half regulary?" Brendon asked raising an eye brow.

"Only like once a month," she said cooly. He looked at her like she was crazy. "People tend to piss me off when I talk to them on the phone so I just have to throw something, that something being the phone itself." She said.

"Oh shit, the concert!" Brendon said suddenly remembering.

"Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder." She said jumping into the car and reversing out of her park. "Well are you getting in?" She asked.

"Alright," He said getting into the car. "Thanks," he added.

She speed along the street, "So whats you name?" Brendon asked.

"Its Katherine Sanders," She said. "And don't make the mistake of calling me Kat or Kath, I hate it." She added. "I really hate it."

"Ok, Katherine." He said, "got it."

"Don't be cute," she said.

"And here I was thinking every woman would be flattered to meet me." Brendon said.

"Hmm, right. A bit full of yourself aren't you?" She said glancing at him. He looked hurt. "Look sorry. Its been an all around shit week." Katherine said pulling up at a T intersection. He could see her mumbling iny-meeny-miny-moe under her breath.

"Its left," he said casually.

"Why thank you, I never knew I had a GPS system in my car." She said sarcastically.

"Well, I'm just assuming that you don't know the way considering that hissyfit back there was about a map or something." He said. "Anyway I have a gig to get to and there are tons of people just dieing to see me."

"You know your a jackass right?" She asked pulling up in the car park.

"I know. Then you must be a jackass-ette. You know that too, right?" He said jokingly. She let out a smile but forced it away.

"Yeah, I do." She said hopping out of the car.

"Hey, stop by backstage after the show. Just tell the body guards your that jackass-ette girl, they'll let you in." He said rushing to the backstage door.

"I might," She said going around the front way.



Brendon burst through the back door.

"Where the hell have you been, Urie?" Jon asked getting ready to go on.

"Sorry fan girls were chasing me and then..." he began.

"I don't need your life story, man." Jon said, "Just be ready to go on in ten." he added leaving for the dressing room door. "If your not ready, Spencer can do vocals." he said closing the door behind him.

"Spencer? Vocals? Funny." Brendon said buttoning up his shirt. Luckily he made it onto the stage in time, they played all of they're songs plus a couple covers. All up the show went on for about two hours. After the show Brendon and Ryan went straight to the back stage lounge.

"Good show tonight, eh?" Ryan said reaching for a packet of M&M's on the coffee table.

"Yep," Brendon said glancing over at the door every five seconds.

"Are you expecting someone?" Ryan asked. Then the door opened, Jon walked in followed by Spencer and Katherine, the woman he had met before the show. She had black hair, chopped into a bob with green streaks. She was giggling as Jon used his 'charm and wit' as he offen called it.

"She never laughed at my jokes," Brendon said sulkily, still staring at them.

"Dude, you're not funny." Ryan said still munching on M&M's. "Here have some. There like anti-depressants." Ryan offered Brendon some. He took them and started munching on them too.

"Jon's not even funny," Brendon said.

"I am too," Jon said appearing behind Brendon. Spencer collasped on the sofa next to Ryan, Jon and Katherine sat down on the other sofa opposite them.

"So anyone going to introduce us?" Spencer said stealing some M&M's off Ryan.

"Hey, those are my M&M's." Ryan complained snatching up his packet of candy and putting it next to Brendon since Spencer couldn't be trusted. Brendon took a handful too.

"Man, now half my packet's gone." Ryan said clutching them close to him and eating them like a teenage girl eats ice-cream while watching The O.C.

"Yes, introductions. Always a good idea. Ryan, Spence this is Katherine." Jon said. "And I presume Katherine you know Brendon already." He added pointing to Brendon who was sulking.

How come Jon could chat a lady up in five seconds flat? Brendon thought. He was the one who met her first and there was something about her that he liked. He clearly thought she was playing hard to get.

"Yes I do, she threw her phone at me." Brendon said. If playing hard to get was how she wanted it that was how she was going to get it then.

"Score," Ryan said laughing as he opened another packet of M&M's, peanut ones this time.

"Oh my favourite, can I have some Ry?" Katherine said smiling at him.

"Sure," Ryan said handing some over to her.

"Thanks," She replied.

"Can I have some Ry?" Brendon said mimicking her.

"Don't call me that," Ryan said shuffling away from Brendon. Jon, Katherine and Spencer erupted in laughs. Ryan looked hilarious.

"I'm going to go and break something." Brendon said leaving.

"What?" Jon said just before he left.

"Huh? Play something. I said play." Brendon replied leaving to go to the temporary instrument room.

"Oh god, when will he stop being a drama queen?" Jon said once he'd left.

"How's he being a drama queen?" Spencer asked. Suddenly Jon's phone rang.

"Hu-lo?" He replied into it. "Yeah, love to. Be there in ten." He said closing the phone. "Feel like a party?" They all agreed on it.

"I'll go get Brendon," Katherine said. She left the lounge and walked down the hallway following the sound of music flooding from one room at the end. She knocked on the door and entered. Brendon was sitting at the piano whacking it violently.

"Now I see why you're the singer," Katherine said sarcastically seating herself next to him. She played a short tune, her long fingers moving gracefully from key to key. Brendon watched her hands. They were pale and her black nail polish stood out on her long nails.

"You are the weirdest person I've ever met," he said once she'd finshed the tune.

"You clearly haven't met many people then." She shot back.

"I like weird girls," he said moving closer to her.

"Well I hate weird guys..." she said trailing off as he kissed her. She kissed him back. They began making out on the piano seat. Suddenly she pulled away.

"What do you think your doing?" She said shoving him off the seat. He landed on the floor with a thud.

"Ouch, thats the second time you injured me today. You're like a walking time bomb." Brendon said still on the floor.

"Umm, we're going to a party. Be in the carpark in five." She said rushing back to the lounge. "He's coming. Lets go." She said as they followed her out to the car park. Brendon appeared soon after and they all plied onto into the van. Jon drove. Katherine sat as far away from Brendon as possible. On one side was Spencer and Brendon and on the other was Ryan and Katherine.

What had just happened back there? Brendon thought to himself as they drove off to the club where the party was.

- - - -
Sign up to rate and review this story