Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Unspoken Love

Chapter Two

by artistelamore 2 reviews

What happens at the club that gets Brendon was angry?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 828 words

0Unrated
They arrived at the club soon after. Jon parked around the front. There was a crowd around the entrance and a purple mat rolled down to the doors.

"Come with me, Katherine. You'll love doing the whole cat walk thing." Brendon said grabbing her arm as they got out of the van. Applause and cheering erupted followed by a flash of cameras. Spencer and Ryan followed after then with Jon tagging behind.

"What happened before?" Brendon whispered to Katherine as they stood and smiled for a photo. They were at the My Chemical Romance's fifth CD launch.

"You kissed me," she replied as they continued down the carpet. "I did not enjoy it so don't do it again." She added as they stopped for another picture.

"Your a liar, I felt you kiss me back." Brendon argued. Katherine let out a laugh.

"You took me com..." Katherine was interrupted as Jon, Spencer and Ryan rushed over to us.

"Say cheese," Jon said pushing himself between Katherine and Brendon as they all got a few more photos done then went inside. The club was massive and My Chemical Romance's lastest album was blaring through the speakers.

"Dance?" Jon asked Katherine taking her hand.

"I need to talk to her for a sec, okay?" Brendon said grabbing her other hand staring at Jon.

"Okay, save a dance for me babe." Jon said wondering off to see Gerard who was gesturing him over by the bar.

"What is it now?" Katherine shouted above the music as Brendon lead her up a set of stairs out to a balcony. "What do you want now? Get it through your head, I told you the kiss meant nothing." Katherine said crossing her arms as she leant against the railing.

"Bullshit," Brendon said. "Bullshit." he emphasised his frustration further.

"Yes, I agree this is bullshit. What your doing is bullshit. I told you the truth, deal with it. Don't drag me away from a kick-ass party to tell me what you think you know I feel." She said suddenly he came closer to her.

"I felt how you kissed me Katherine," Brendon said. "If your so sure you didn't feel anything, try it again." He said cupping her face and kissing her. This time the kiss was dull.

"You did that on purpose." Brendon said as she left the balcony.

"Really? Believe what you want to believe. Now excuse me but I'm going to go and dance with Jon." She said leaving the balcony. Brendon grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him. He threw her back supporting her with his body. Then he kissed her, this time, she kissed back. They got swept away in the kiss, she stood back upright and fiddled with his hair as they continued on. He rubbed her cheek with one hand as they stopped for a breath. Then Katherine plunged straight into it again, she kissed him passionately.

"I knew it, Kat." Brendon said pulling away to grin at her, he leant back in to kiss her.

"What did you call me?" She said dodging his lips.

"..herine." He said laughing nervously.

"Hey guys..." Ryan said coming innocently out onto the balcony munching on M&M's. "Am I interupting something?" He said grinning.

"No Ryan," Katherine said. "We were just talking."

"Talking. Like talking verbally or with your tongues?" Ryan asked curiously.

"Talking, talking." Katherine said.

"Tongues." Brendon said at the exact same time.

Katherine shot Brendon an evil glare.

Why did she want to keep their relationship secret if she felt the same way as he felt for her? Brendon thought.

"I'm going to get a drink." Katherine said quickly leaving the balcony.

"So you and Katherine, eh?" Ryan said leaning against the railing next where Brendon was standing looking totally confused.

"That chick has issues. One minute we're kissing the next minute shes trying to give me back injuries." Brendon said.

"Maybe shes got a boyfriend," Ryan said still munching on M&M's.

"Hey, yeah. Why didn't I think of that, I'm, like, the smart one." Brendon said rubbing his chin.

"Smart one?" Ryan said, "dude you are so not ever getting any of my M&M's ever again."

"Where do you get all those packets of M&M's anyway?" Brendon asked.

"I find them around and stuff..." He said.

"Ryan, you are so shifty, you M&M whore." Brendon replied leaving to go find Katherine and clear the air.

"Shifty?" Ryan said raising an eyebrow. "I think he meant smart." Ryan said apparently talking to the packet of crispy M&M's as he stood out on the balcony.

Brendon wondered down the stairs hurrying to find Katherine. There was a shower of glitter coming down from the roof covering the dance floor. He looked around for Katherine and easily found her as her green highlights stood out and she was on the dance floor in the middle engaging in a passionate kiss with...Jon!
Sign up to rate and review this story