Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Soul Naruto?

1.Naruto,Sakura and Sasuke enters a torniment

by keyboy222 1 review

What if Soul calibur was mixed with Naruto?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Chouji, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Iruka, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 440 words

0Unrated
It was a sunny Day in Kohona,the sun was shining, birds singing, and Team 7's boring lives.

"Ug I wish there was a torniment or something." Said the bored Naruto 15 year old."Naruto shut up." 15 year old Sakura said."Hn." Said 15 year old Sasuke cooly(dont ask how he got there ok).Just then they got teleported to a stadium.And Kakashi couldn't find his team in 2 hours so he started to cry because that was the only thing he could do,instead of reading his lazy ass god damned book.

"Where are we?"Naruto asked."Why your in a stadium.Said a voice.The man appeard he looked as if he was an eagle man because of his head were a eagle's head and feet were a eagle's feet."AHHHHHH a eagle man!!!!"Sakura screamed

"Oh my apoligies my name is Olcadan and you are?" Sasuke spoke first." My name is.." "I already Know who you are you fat ass Uchihia.In this world we know who you are because I thought you were cold hearted,and the rest of the other people thought you lived in hell and was sent by the devil." That pissed Sasuke off."Look why you brought us here you bird headed freak!!.

"I brought you guys here so I can train one of you for the torniment."
"wooh hoo finally something thats not boring as Kakashi!."Naruto exclamed."Just what do you think will make you train us."Sasuke said."Well thats because im a sword master and powerfull see."Olcadan speed was so fast know one saw him.Just then he appeard behind Sasuke and punched him in the spine(oooh thats got'a hurt)."Okay you can train me."Sasuke said painfully as Sakura rushed over him and began healing him."IM not training you two IM training this guy here."He pointed to Naruto."Why him he's a idiot."Sasuke and Sakura protested while Naruto Yelled in exitement."WELLL its because you ass holes treated him like a outcast so I decided to train him.

(Meanwhile in Kohona)
"WHAAAAAAAAAT!"yelled Tsunade "You mean there gone!."Kakashi nodded."Send the ANBU HUnter nins and joinins to look for them.
(back to the stadium.
"Grrrr."Sakura and sasuke growled"Well see you in the torniment which you will be entering ba-bye."Olcadan said as he took Naruto with him.

A/N wellthis chapter is done anywho those who played sc2 and sc3 know the characters and stuff,those who didnt WELL GUESS WHAT SORRY! YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE!next chapter will be this friday sense I have know school for whatever reason
Sign up to rate and review this story