Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Soul Naruto?

Two weeks later,Naruto's first battle

by keyboy222 1 review

Olcadan trained Naruto now he's stronger than his teamates

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 472 words

0Unrated
(Two weeks later)

"Okay Naruto-san,your ready for the tornament."Olcadan said after the training.Naruto lossed his orange jacket and got a black silk shirt with a armor on the chest area also he had on black baggy pants with many pockets. On his hands he had Black gloves with brass knuckles attached to them on his feet he had steel toe boots.

On his head he wore a hat like morino ibiki's and he had a big trenchcoat that went to the floor.He had Five weights on each leg.Plus he was all muscle with no baby fat anywhere,well from the looks of that(Im not sure i cant picture it tho so its up to you)it makes him look hot.Olcadan did a great job from training him to get stronger,to making him look good for the tournamet.

(Meanwhile at kohona)
"oh ho ho!"laughed the perverted sannin AKA Jiraiya.Kakashi poofed next to him 10 seconds after."shouln't you be training your students?"Jiraiya asked."Well they dissapeard."Kakashi said half sad and half happy and half exited.

(Back to Naruto and Olcadan)

"You see Naruto these are tough tornaments so you have to be careful."Naruto nodded."Okay lets take a seat at the shywatch(tell me if thats right)."

The computer chosed the fighters.

Ivy vs. Cervantes

(By the way instead of battle one it would be inal battle.)(Areana Valentine Mansion)
Announcer:final battle Fight!

Cervantes started with a grab and grabed Ivy,next he threw he up and slashe through her right before she hit the ground.Ivy got up and attacked him.Thye did five guard inpacts which the color was red.Cervantes shot a bullet out of his pistole/sword and it barley missed Ivy.Ivy hit Cervantes by using her sicle or whatever and strangled Cervantes causing him t loose 99 health,Ivy on the other hand had cost almost all her helth leaveng one like Cevantes.They both attacked and...
Announcer:Double K.O

Ivy and Cervantes had to be treated with first aid.

Computer picked the characters.

Naruto vs. Cherade.

(Areana Lake side colloseam,no cage.)

Naruto saw his opponent."Youve got to be kidding me my opponent is a giant peace of shit eyeball!"he yelled.
"Naruto!"Olcadan yelled"Dont underestimate you opponent!"

"fine"

Announcer:Final battle fight!.

Naruto's weapon was a Katina and a giand Shuriken on his back.Cherade how ever had Cervantes's Weapon.Naruto was shocked but didnt care.He slashed his katina at Cherade which was powefull do to that he was an eyeball.Next they started to do extream guard inpacts 10x's.Naruto teleported up in in the air and trew his shuriken real hard at Cherade which couldnt dodge and Naruto said"Moran".The battle quicly ended.
Announcer:K.O.
Sign up to rate and review this story