Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > While the World is Watching

Solve it

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Patrick Stump story!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 697 words

1Original
In my sleep I could feel something gently sweeping across my face, it was Patrick's soft hands. Looking up with hazy vision I smiled at him, he smiled at me grinning form ear to ear. I giggled.

" Why are you looking at me like that?" , I said groggily.

" You're just too cute."

" Awe thanks heath bar!", he looked at me with surprised eyes then he settled giving me a kiss on the cheek.

" Georgia, I set some clothes out for you in the bathroom, its almost time for the interview. The guys are ready so come out whenever."

" Thanks." , he kissed me on my forehead then walked out. I laid in bed for a while trying to sink into the reality that I had to get up. Finally I dragged myself out of bed to the bathroom, laid out on the toilet top was a gray tank top, Pete's purple clandestine hoodie, and matching running shorts. After slipping on the clothes I looked in the mirror at myself; not to shabby but I'm not sure about the shorts. I applied my eye shadow then pulled my hair up in a high ponytail, finally I was done I walked into the living room all eyes fell on me.

" Guys seriously stop staring all at once it's kind of creepy...why are you staring anyway?", I asked innocently.

" Um because you look amazingly hot!", Joe said. Andy elbowed him while Patrick gave him a warnign stare.

" Well, I'm glad you think so Joe, but anyway...Where is Ester???", my brain almost exploded out of my skull.

" Calm down Genny, Ester is with Bren." ,Andy said trying to sooth me.

" Oh okay. He will keep an eye on her."

" Yea more like make out with her...ha-ha." Pete said. I gave him a glare.

" Maybe I should call..."

" No time." Patrick announced.

" ...fine."

We drove to the east village where the studio was, the place was very different. The building looked like an old Victorian house except it was painted dark plum while the door was painted a bright fuchsia. There was a big iron knocker on the door in the shape of the lion, knocking 3 times someone finally answered the door.

" Red!! What are you doing here?", I said while grasping her in a bear hug.

" Genny! Come in I have lots to tell you."

We walked inside the ceilings were high with wooden beams, the floors light oak wood creatively splattered with paint. Red led us to an open area we were in the midst of talking when Ant walked in. Jumping form my feet I hugged him as tight as possible. I have missed him so much, he was my support system when Patrick wasn't there.

" Ant I'm so glad to see you. You...look so different.", I said surprised. Last time I saw him he was skinny, blonde, and had the fashion since of a frat boy. But now his hair is a dark auburn, he was an average size, and his cloths he is wearing now are a sophisticated color of black.

" Yea, I wasn't being myself before so I had to make some changes, but Georgia you look great. Your hair isn't blonde anymore I like it."

I must say I have changed over the years, I got ride of my blonde and went back to my natural black along with that I had gotten rid of my happy attitude maybe he could see the change. Maybe that's the only reason he noticed my hair.

" Yea I had some changing to do also, I missed you a lot!" I said sadly. He placed his arm around my shoulder giving me a gentle peck on my cheek. I could feel the tension now, turning around I was about to introduce the boys but Patrick turned around and walked out. I stood there for awhile embarrassed until Ant edged me to go after him.

" Just go talk to him , I will start the pics of the others." he said with a worried look on his face.

" Okay..." truly I didn't feel like mending anything right now, all I wanted to so was see some old friends.
Sign up to rate and review this story