Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 42

by smokeyozzy 3 reviews

yay! new chapter! read! WEDDING!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 767 words

0Unrated
Yay! another chapter! This one is dedicated to all those evil people who read stories and dont review, you guys matter too!
________________________________________________________________
It was Friday morning, the morning of the wedding, and a very pregnant Veronica was pacing nervously in her bedroom, which had become the girl's changing room. Mikey's room was the guy's changing room. The ceremony was set to commence in the big backyard of their house.

Kaitlin and Ellie were already in their bridesmaids dresses, Veronica was the only one left to get ready. They had about ten minutes before the guys were in their places and they were needed.

"Veronica, come on, just put the dress on." Ellie persisted.

"No, I don't know if I can do this." Veronica cried.

"We already told you Vee, you're not fat." Kaitlin said.

"It's not that, I don't know if I can do this without my mom." Veronica sobbed.

There was a knock on the door. "Come on, you guys have five minutes." Gerard's voice sounded on the other side of the door.

"She won't get in her dress." Ellie said, Gerard came into the room.

"What's wrong Veronica?" he asked.

"I want my mom to be here." Veronica said wiping away tears.

"She is here, she wouldn't miss her daughter's big day for the world." Gerard said. "She's looking down on you Veronica, she couldn't be prouder of you Vee."

"Are you sure?" Veronica asked.

"100%" Gerard said. "Now let's have us a wedding."

Kaitlin and Ellie helped Veronica into her dress, then they all headed into the kitchen and waited for their ques. After they were in their places to the right of the alter and the priest, the wedding march started to play. Mikey looked at Ellie she gave him a thumbs up.

"You ready Vee?" Gerard asked, she nodded. They locked arms and started to walk down the aisle. Everyone turned to look at them.

Mikey grinned when he saw his bride. She looked so beautiful in her white dress and veil. She had dyed her hair all black and put it in an up do under her veil.

When they reached the altar, Gerard went to stand next to the other groomsmen (Frank, Ray, and Bob) and Veronica stood next to her fiancé.

As the priest read, Veronica started to cry again, but this time they were happy tears. Before she knew it, it was her turn to speak.

"Do you, Veronica Harold, take Michael Way to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked.

"I do." She squeaked out.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

Mikey turned to Veronica, lifted up her veil, and kissed her passionately. Bert Wolf whistled and Mikey flipped him off.

Most of the crowd headed home or the their hotel to get ready for the reception which was to be held at a hall Veronica had reserved. The only ones who didn't go home were the Simple Plan guys, who wee staying at MCR's house until they went back to Montreal.

Everyone that was still at the MCR house (more specifically MCR (besides Mikey) Ellie, Kaitlin, and everyone in Simple Plan) decided it would be funny to handcuff Veronica and Mikey together for the remainder of the night, however Mikey and Veronica didn't like the idea.

"Gerard, give me the fuckin' keys!" Mikey yelled at his brother.

"Nope, now come on, we gotta go to the reception." Gerard said.

"You guys, I am not going to the reception like this." Veronica said.

"Yes you are." Frank said.

"NO I'M NOT!" Veronica yelled.

"Calm down babe." Mikey rubbed Veronica's back calmingly with the hand that wasn't handcuffed to her. "Let's just go get this over with." He said quietly.
"Fine, but what will everyone think when they see us?" Veronica said, tears spilling out of her full eyes.

"Shh." Mikey hugged her with his free arm. "They'll understand it was these bozos. Plus, there's a good side to it all, Vee."

"There is?" Veronica asked, her head buried in Mikey's chest.

"Yep, now we have an excuse to be by each other all night." Mikey pulled her face from his chest and kissed her.

"I love you Mikey." Veronica said after she pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you too Veronica. Let's get to that party before they eat all the food." Mikey laughed
_________________________________________________________________
please review! i hope it was long enough to last you guys. I have to go do family crap now because its Easter, blah, i have to go to church tomorrow. Au reviour!
Sign up to rate and review this story