Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 43

by smokeyozzy 0 reviews

woo! A new chapter!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1980 words

0Unrated
Ok, its 5 AM in the morning right now, i just finished getting ready and im supposed to wake my dad up but he wont listen to me, so im gonna update a chapter :D
________________________________________________________________
Everyone who was in the room before had ran away, afraid of Veronica. Veronica and Mikey had changed from their formal attire, Veronica from her expensive wedding dress to a white satin maternity evening gown and Mikey took off the jacket from his suit, before they snapped the handcuffs on them, so they just went outside to their limo.

Mikey helped Veronica into the limo, which was occupied by Gerard, Ray, Frank, Bob, Kaitlin, and Ellie.

"You idiots are damn lucky we got all our wedding pictures taken already." Veronica said buckling a seatbelt over her pregnant belly. Mikey next to her (he has to be, he's handcuffed to her, duh.)

"No, you're damn lucky we decided to handcuff you to your husband and not Frank." Gerard laughed.

"One of my hands may be handcuffed to Mikey, but I can still kick you in the balls." Veronica said to Gerard.

"Sure you can." Frank said.

"Once these babies are out of me, remind me to kick Frank and Gerard's asses." Veronica said, the limo approaching the hall.

"Sure thing babe." Mikey smirked at Gerard.

"I can beat you up Mikey, you aren't pregnant ." Gerard said. "But if you were I guess that would explain a few things."

"Gerard, don't pick on your little brother." Frank mocked.

"I'm sorry mother." Gerard said, hanging his head in shame. He burst out laughing after a minute though, spoiling their weird mother/son act.

"You retards, get out of the limo now, we're here." Kaitlin said opening the door of the limo and getting out, her sister following her. Next came all the groomsmen, then Veronica and Mikey.

They walked into the hall and sat at their specific spots at the head table, all the other guests seated. All of Mikey's close family and friends, Veronica's closest family and friends, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, Good charlotte, The Used, and Panic! at The Disco were there, among others.

The attendants set out the buffet carts. The guests all got their food and when they were all seated again it was time for speeches. Gerard was first.

"If you say some dumbass shit I will have to hurt you Gerard, I swear." Veronica warned, Gerard just smirked and stood up, clinking his champagne glass with his spoon.

"Hello everyone, I'm sure everyone already knows who I am, but just in case I'm Gerard Way, the groom's brother." Gerard said into the microphone. "I would talk about Mikey, but that would bore you, so let's talk about Veronica. When I first met Veronica, it was backstage at one of our concerts. She was a fan, a new fan if I remember right. She had said she had a headache , and that she got them all the time when people are fighting. Ray was arguing with a tech person and me and Mikey arguing. She said it wasn't a bad headache, but apparently it was, because she passed out. Mikey didn't say anything at first, but I knew he was really worried about her. After Veronica came to she got a phone call saying that her mom was at the hospital and was dying. We all went to the hospital, we being our band and Kaitlin, Ellie, and Veronica. Veronica's mom died shortly after we arrived. Veronica was really sad, Mikey was also feeling down because she was sad, he had said he wanted to help Veronica. That was one long night." Gerard shook his head remembering. "That was when I finally asked Mikey if he liked her. Well long story short they both loved each other, so they got together as a couple, blabity blabity blah. I suppose I'm boring you with my long speech." Gerard laughed. "Okay, to the happy couple. May you be happy together and have lots of children so I can corrupt them." Gerard held up his champagne, everyone else did too.

"Okay, thank you for that Gerard." Mikey stood up. "Next we have a speech from Ellie, Veronica's best friend and bridesmaid."

"Okay, I don't have much to say, Gerard took most of my ideas." Ellie said standing up and taking the microphone from Mikey. "I've known Veronica since we were babies. She hasn't been in many relationships, and most of the ones she was in turned out bad. Mikey is one of the best things to happen to her. Before I met the guys," she gestured to everyone in MCR "they were just some Emo rock band my sister listened to. And yes guys, I know you don't like to be called Emo." Ellie laughed. "After I met them I noticed that they're actually really good guys. Their music grew on me too. I guess what I'm saying is that these two make a pretty fricken awesome couple, so give them a hand!" Everyone cheered.

"Thank you Ellie." Veronica hugged Ellie.

"Aww, don't thank me Vee, it was all true." Ellie said once Mikey had the microphone back.

"Okay, now as a special present for my beautiful bride, we have made a sort of live Play list of all her favorite songs." Mikey said. "Every band here has agreed to play Veronica's favorite song by them. First up we have Panic! At The Disco."

Veronica looked over at the stage that was set up by the dance floor, and sure enough Panic! At The Disco was on stage tuning their instruments, Brendon winked at her.

"Okay, a little birdie told me Veronica's favorite song by us is 'But It's Better If You Do'. Also during this song is Mikey and Veronica's first dance as husband and wife, so let them dance for awhile before you crowd them." Brendon said.

"So get your asses down there!" Frank yelled pulling Veronica and Mikey out of their seats and onto the dance floor.

Spencer started the beat on the drums and the rest of the band started playing. "Well I'm of consenting age, to be forgetting you in a cabaret somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen may even ask my name." Brendon sang as Veronica and Mikey started dancing.

"I'm sorry I'm such a crappy dancer, Mikey." Veronica said.

"But you're dancing better than me." Mikey said.

"At least it's not a slow dancing song, because then I would really suck at dancing." Veronica said.

"Again, you are dancing better than me." Mikey said, they continued dancing for awhile and other people started dancing with them.

Ryan played the last chord on his guitar and everyone clapped. "Thanks dudes, and congratulations to the happy couple. Next we have The Used." Brendon said, then Bert took the microphone from him.

"Okay, if I remember correctly Veronica's favorite song by us is 'All That I've Got', so here it goes." Bert said after Veronica and Mikey had sat back down at their table. The band started to play the song as people danced.

Kaitlin and Ellie danced until The Used was done, then they came and sat by Veronica and Mikey. The Used left the stage and Fall Out Boy took their place.
"Okay, now we have the song 'Saturday' for Veronica." Patrick said into the microphone, then they started to play.

Bert and Brendon came running up to the table that Mikey, Veronica, and Ellie were sitting at.

"Hey dudes." Veronica said.

"Yo my home dogs." Brendon said, trying to look tough.

"Congratulations guys." Bert said. "That's what the idiot here was trying to say too."

"Thanks." Mikey grinned, but you couldn't tell that he had grinned very much because he was already smiling.

"Fo shizzle, dawg!" Brendon shouted happily.

"Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Spencer asked walking up to the table.

"Can't you tell he's a gangster?" Veronica giggled.

"Brendon, you are officially a dumbass." Jon said, more like yelled, across the room.

After Fall Out Boy was done performing, Good Charlotte got on stage and performed 'My Bloody Valentine', all of the bands that had already performed were now hanging out by Mikey and Veronica. The only band left to play besides Good Charlotte was Simple Plan.

Mikey and Gerard's mom came over to the table they were all at.

"I can't believe I haven't been over her to congratulate you guys yet." Mrs. Way chuckled.

"It's okay Donna, we know you're busy." Veronica said.

"No it's not okay, congratulations you guys." Mrs. Way said hugging Veronica.

"Thanks ma." Mikey said as Mrs. Way hugged him.

"You're welcome honey. Aww, my baby isn't my baby anymore." Gerard rolled his eyes as his mom talked and Mikey blushed.

"I still have my little Frankie." Mrs. Way cooed towards Frank who was sitting near by, Kaitlin next to him, they had to be careful because Kaitlin's parents were there and they didn't know about their relationship. Gerard coughed when he heard this. "Oh, sorry Gerard, you're still my baby." Gerard smiled.

"Dude, you are such a mama's boy." Paul said as he and the rest of Good Charlotte walked up to the table as Simple Plan took the stage.

"Shut up." Gerard pouted.

"Okay, we wanted to play a happy song, but Mikey insisted we play 'Welcome to My Life' because that's Veronica's favorite song." David said into the microphone. Then Pierre took his place in front of the microphone and they started singing.

Veronica just focused on the song because it was one of her favoritest songs (duh).

When they were done, they left the stage and came up to talk to Veronica and Mikey.

"Congratulations guys." Pierre said hugging Veronica.

"Thanks Pie." Veronica said.

"Aww, we're not going to be able to hang out now. You're going to have kids." Sebastien whined.

"Yes we are, we're going to have cool kids." Mikey said laughing.

"I hope so." Frank said, then stood up and took a microphone. "Now we have another special present for Veronica and Mikey. Me and Gerard did some research and we discovered that both Veronica and Mikey's favorite song by My Chemical Romance is 'Desert Song'. Our last song of the night is going to be a special acoustic version of it performed by Gerard, Ray, and me."

Veronica and Mikey just looked shocked as Gerard, Ray, and Frank took the stage. They went in the backstage area they had set up and Gerard came back with three stools. Frank and Ray came back with acoustic guitars.

As they started to play the song, Veronica cuddled closer to Mikey, and he rocked her back and forth to the beat. Mikey hummed the song along with them. When the song was over Veronica was crying.

Gerard, Ray, and Frank placed their stuff next to the stage and walked over to the table Veronica and Mikey were at. Frank's parents joined them soon after.

"Hi ma and dad." Frank said to his parents.

"Hi honey, that was a wonderful performance." Mrs. Iero said.

"Son, I'm proud of you." Mr. Iero said.

"Uh, thanks I think." Frank said. "This is Kaitlin and Ellie, Veronica's friends."

"Nice to meet you darlings." Mr. Iero said shaking Kaitlin and Ellie's hands.

"Nice to meet you too." Kaitlin said.

"Congratulations Mikey and Veronica. We're going to be leaving now." Mrs. Iero said.

"Alright, thanks for coming." Mikey said. Veronica still cuddled up to him.

"Bye dears." Mrs. Iero said then they left.

Joel and Benji went up to the DJ station they had set up earlier. "Now since we're out of live performances we're gonna mix it up for y'all." Benji said.

"We're open to requests." Joel said.
________________________________________________________________
Oooooh, big surprise in the next chapter :D. Remember kids, the only way to get anywhere in life is to review.
Sign up to rate and review this story