Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jesus' Brother Bob

Chapter 5

by horsie890 5 reviews

Chapter 5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-08 - 669 words

0Unrated
Bob entered the bus and immediately grabbed a soda from the fridge. He heard poorly hidden, snickering laughter and looked in the back of the bus. Mikey was sitting on the floor with Ray's laptop, while Frank was sitting on the bed just behind him and looking at the screen. Both of them were trying to contain their laughter.
"What's so funny?" the drummer asked, startling them both. Frank tried to hide under a pillow; unfortunately it only covered his head, reminding Bob of an extremely stupid ostrich. Mikey slammed the laptop shut, looking absolutely terrified, then relieved when he realized it was only Bob.
"Have mercy!" Frank's muffled voice yelled through the pillow.
"It's Bob, you moron." Frank cautiously opened one eye, then sat up and tossed the pillow at Bob. The drummer threw it back at him, and so began a game of catch.
"Don't scare us like that!" Frank said as he caught the pillow.
"What are you talking about? I only wanted to know what you guys were laughing at!" His eyes suddenly widened. "Is that Ray's laptop? You know you're not supposed to use it without him h-" He stopped. "Oh. That's why you freaked out." Mikey nodded and clicked the left mouse button, laughing hysterically all over again. Frank chucked the pillow at Bob and looked at the screen. He joined Mikey in laughing and was completely oblivious when the pillow nailed him in the face. The drummer cautiously walked over to them and looked at the screen. It suddenly clicked in his mind.
"Mikey...you didn't..." The younger Way brother nodded with a huge smile.
"Two words, my friend: YouTube."
-
"But it was for a good cause!" Frank shouted through the pillow as Ray tried to strangle him. Both of them were trying not to laugh.
"Stealing my computer for a good cause? I never thought I'd see the day," Ray said with a smirk.
"Guys, don't kill each other, we do have another show tomorrow," said Gerard as he entered the bus, coffee in hand. Everyone froze at the sound of his voice. He set the coffee on the table and sat down.
"Why did you steal Ray's laptop, Frank?" he asked. Though it was a harmless question, Frank couldn't meet his eyes for fear he would either break into laughter or scream 'YouTube' at the top of his lungs.
"...MySpace..." Mikey shot him a glare. Frank's eyes widened. He had forgotten where else they had posted the video.
"That reminds me, I should probably check my messages. Can I borrow your computer, Ray?" Ray nodded and handed it to him. He opened it and waited as it came out of sleep mode.
Frank, Mikey, and Bob exchanged nervous glances. They had to stop him somehow. Ray, on the other hand, couldn't wait to see Gerard's reaction. Or what the other band members' punishments would be.
Gerard scrolled through the various messages on their MySpace page, reading some of them to himself.
"Why are these people asking each other about a video? We released I Don't Love You a while ago, and last I checked, that's not a funny song." Someone had graciously provided a link for the less-informed fans, and Gerard clicked on it suspiciously. He froze when he read the title of the video.
"... 'Gerard's Brother Bob'? What the..." He let his voice trail off and pressed play on the video. Frank silently began to creep toward the door while Mikey tried to see if he could fit through the window. Neither of them had much luck, because two seconds later Gerard figured out what they had done. He tackled Frank with such force that they both went flying into Mikey, who landed on top of Ray. Meanwhile, Bob and Brian were watching from the safety of the front of the bus.
"Did I miss something? Why is everyone trying to kill each other?" the manager asked. Bob shook his head.
"I honestly think you're better off not knowing."
Sign up to rate and review this story