Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Son Of Our Saviours

Chapter 1

by roses_in_blood_aiden 0 reviews

Story summary: Gerard Way gets drunk at his 30th birthday and makes love to 17 year old Wendy Clause. 16 years later, young Seth Cluase meets up with his father at a concert. What happens when the ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-04-08 - Updated: 2007-04-08 - 729 words

0Unrated
"Woo! Go number thirty!"
Gerard danced around to the music while holding a beer bottle in his hand. Frank Iero was laughing so hard as he watched Gerard trying to keep himself from falling. Ray Toro picked yet another hors d'oeuvres and stuffed it in his mouth, of course he didn't know that those were fish eyes and frog tongues. A pretty girl, about seventeen walked past the drunk MCR players, chewing on her pearls. Gerard let out a little whistle that made her stop in her tracks.
"I want that for my birthday!" He shouted, loud enough for everyone to hear.
She turned around smiling, then walked over to him like another slut off the streets of New York. She was wasted too, and she placed a hand on his chest, trying to hide that she was drunk.
"Well little boy, I think that can be arranged."
This left Mikey's mouth gaping open.
"I'm out. Frankie?" Mikey said quietly.
Frank was still laughing so hard, so Mikey ended up dragging him out. The only comment Bob made was,
"Gerard, think before you act, she's only a kid."
Gerard ignored this and let himself embrace the young girl. After working her up a little, he took her hand and led her to the bedroom. An illegal act, yes, but he was so drunk he didn't even remember that night. But unfortunately, this was a dumb move on his part. She left that night with his seed planted in her, and ever though she had the most awesome time of her life that night, being a single parent is no walk in the park.
About two months later, she couldn't keep this to herself.
"I'm pregnant." She told her friends, Lauren and Chelsea.
"You're kidding Wendy, right?" Lauren asked, wide eyed.
Wendy shook her head.
"Oh my gosh, with who? For how long? Tell us!" Chelsea jumped up and down, thinking this was the happiest day ever.
"I had sex with Gerard Way, on April 9th." Wendy admitted.
"But he's like...so old!" Chelsea exclaimed as a bee flew around their heads.
"You don't believe her, it is soooo impossible. He would know it's illegal, and anyways, how could she get that lucky?" Lauren swatted it away.
"Why do you swat bees? You could get stung. And I AM pregnant with his kids, or at least I missed my PDS for a long time. Plus, we were both, like, totally wasted." Wendy sighed.
"Did you get tested?" Lauren asked.
"No, I didn't want to do it yet. We could go to my house, and I'll do it." Wendy said quietly.
"Oh oh lets! But you have to drive dear, I'm still drinking my slushie!" Chelsea exclaimed.
She tossed Wendy the keys, and the girls got into the red convertible. Wendy revved the engine, and they pulled out of the parking lot. There was an awkward silence, until they in the driveway. Then Lauren said,
"At least we know he's not gay!"
The girls started to giggle.
"Opps, forgot my keys, hope brother's home."
Wendy knocked on the door. They heard My Chemical Romance music, so they knew he was home.
"Fuck! Coming!" he shouted over the music.
He opened up the door, and then he shoved the keys at Wendy.
"You got to stop forgetting them!" He said angrily.
"Sorry. I'm taking the test today." Wendy said loudly, to make sure he could hear her over the music.
"It's about time! To think, I could have Gerard's niece or nephew!" He said excited.
"Calm down, Losetron." Lauren insulted.
"Hey! It's Tron!"
"Loser."
"Witch!"
"I'm a vampire..."
"Wha?"
"You two stop fighting!" Chelsea smacked both of them on the back of their heads.
"Where did sis go?" Tron asked.
"She went to the bathroom." Lauren said, rolling her eyes.
"Oh...hey! My song! Don't change it!" Tron said as Lauren changed the song to 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You'.
"I like this one." Lauren said, trying to look like a vampire.
"Goth!"
"Emo."
"Guys, shut up!"
"I'M PREGNANT!"
At that moment, they looked in the direction of the bathroom.
"YES!" Tron exclaimed, almost doing flips.
She rushed out of the bathroom.
"I'm so glad I'm staying with you, I don't want my parents to know until it's too late to get abortion." She told Tron.
The baby was born on January 7, 2007
Sign up to rate and review this story