Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Twelve

by ryanrossISsove 13 reviews

Man soup.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-08 - Updated: 2007-04-08 - 962 words

0Unrated
We still haven't found her.

In the past two days, we've checked everywhere. We've even gone to Skellington's house.
Wait no, scratch that. we didn't go I ran to Skellington's house, and I definitely didn't just go in, I knocked, no one answered, so I broke the god damn door down, and of course, it was empty.

This sucks.

Shaant's starting to take into consideration that he should just give up on her, and let her screw herself over, but I won't let him give up. We're not quite ready to call anyone else into this, because we know it's just Rachel being an idiot.

My side kick vibrates, I look at the caller ID. Shaant.

"Hey Shaant." I say.

"Hi Pete, listen, I don't want you wasting your time getting your hopes up about Rachel. Your one of my best friends, and I just don't want you thinking she'll come back, or we'll find her, because I'm really considering that we're not." he said.

Tears started to gather in the corner of my eyes, maybe she really wasn't coming back.

"I get it, thanks Shaant." I told him.

"No prob. Do you wanna get some pizza tonight?" he asked.

"Actually, I'm not feeling to well, I think I'm just gonna stay home, I'll make it up to you, I swear." I told him.

"No, it's fine. I totally understand Pete. I'll see you around." he said.

"Okay, bye Shaant, call me if..." I started.

Shaant sighed.

"I will, Pete." he said, before hanging up.

I put my phone down, and rubbed my head. This wasn't happening. It seemed like just yesterday she was right here, taking care of me, and now she's gone. My side kick went off, I looked at the caller ID. Gabe.

I decided not to pick up for anyone, except...well, the possibility that she'd call. You never know.

I sat on the couch, all fucking day, just thinking, nothing else. Soon, I heard someone knocking on the door. I looked up, rubbed my eyes, and slunk over to the door, opening it. Gabe stood there with his arms crossed.

I smiled meekly at him.

"What's your problem, Wentz?" he said, slapping me in the face.

"What'd I do now, Gabriella?" I asked.

"What are you depressed about, first off?" He asked.

"Some girl..." is all I could say.

He rolled his eyes.

"I called to tell you I was in town, and you don't pick up, and then Shaant tells me your in a depressed stage, so I figured we'd find you on the ground, bleeding or swooned, or something...aren't to much into the whole suicide thing anymore, are you?" he said, obviously joking around.

"I learned from last time that trying to kill yourself doesn't work, and you have to end up getting your stomach pumped and what not." I said, frowning.

"Pete. Your so emu." he said, laughing.

"Like the bird?" I asked. God Gabe was a freak.

"No, It was a joke, like, emu sounds like emo, and you're in an emo stage." he said, chuckling.

"Emo's a music genre not a stage, bitch." I told him

"And you don't have to bring up the suicide attempt again, either. Do you know how many people hated me after that?" I told him sternly.

"Yeah, like everyone. But don't get you're panties in a bundle." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Never mind. Where's sexy fuck Hem, anyway?" Gabe asked.

"You caught him on a mommy weekend. He's with Jenea." I told him.

"Jeez, every time. So, what are we doing tonight?" he asked, running, and jumping on the couch.

"Uh, I was going to slunk around the house being depressed, but I guess I could devote some time to my dear brother like figure Gabe." I told him.

"Sounds good. Wanna go make man soup?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Brendon told you about that?" I asked.

Let me explain, before we go any further. Man soup, is when me, and originally Brendon, and the guys from fob, go in the Jacuzzi, and I dunno, just splash around and be idiots.

"Can we?" he asked again.

"Uh...sure." I said.

Gabe ran to the Jacuzzi, and turned it on, he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket, and placed it on the edge of the Jacuzzi, then stood and waited for it to bubble up, before jumping in, fully dressed.

I laughed as I pulled on my swim trunks.

"Gabe, the whole point of man soup is to be half naked" I said, jumping in next to him. He laughed, and we splashed around like complete idiots for hours, I totally forgot Rachel for a little while, then Gabe's phone went off.

He took it, answered it, and put it to his ear.

"Hello?...Oh hi sweetie!....are you okay...what?....why?....okay, do you want me or Shaant to come pick you up?...alright, your sure?...okay, be careful....I love you, your like a sister to me honey pie...okay love you too..." is what I heard.

He put down the phone, and shoke his head. "Poor girl." he said. I was confused.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Uh, Shaant's sister, do you know her? Rachel. She left town because she was falling for some asshole." He told me, as my heart jumped into my throat.

"Yeah..." I started.

"I've met her..." I told him, before getting totally chocked up, and crying out hysterically, Gabe next to me, totally confused.

She...was falling for me.

Review, the faster you do so, the faster I update...so, yeah...you should review.

Hmm, what's on the auction block for bribery this week?
How bout baby African elephants? Those are cool looking.

Sign up to rate and review this story