Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Eleven

by ryanrossISsove 9 reviews

Sickness & Sleepovers.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 1243 words

0Unrated
I knocked on the Hacikyan's door, and was ushered in by Shaant. For some odd reason he was wearing a punch bowl on his head, and no shirt.

"Shaant, are you okay?" I asked.

"Only if you buy seventeen hotdogs." he slurred.

I gave him a confused look, and nodded my head. Alright then, Shaant.

"Rachel home?" I asked. "Before the white chickens." Shaant said. I took it as a yes, and went upstairs.

I knocked on Rachel's door, and heard a "Come in!" I walked in, and saw Rachel sitting on her bed, playing her bass.

"Hey." I said.

"Pete." she mumbled. "Yeah?" I asked. She bit her lip, and put the bass down.

"What's wrong?" I said, reading the serious look on her face.

"Pete, I love you." she said, wrapping her arms around my neck, and kissing me deeply, passionately. I moaned against her lips, and she pulled away, looking for a response.

"I...love you too." I said. She smiled, and kissed me again, deeper, more passionately.

Then she laughed. "What's so funny" I asked.

"Shaant's totally drunk!" she laughed.

Wait...Shaant doesn't drink.
----------------

I opened my eyes. It was all just a dream, stupid Shaant, I could have stayed asleep for longer if it wasn't for myself coming to a realization. Grr.

I glanced at the clock, it was 5:45 in the morning. I hated having insomnia. I couldn't just fall back asleep, so I got up, and roamed the house for a bit, grabbing something to eat, a pop tart to be exact, and sitting on the couch, watching Dr. Phil.

At about 6:20, I fell bored, and got up, looking for something else to do. I was bored as hell, so I finally just picked up my bass, and practiced a few of our new songs.

Nothing new, I didn't miss a beat, once, and soon after I started, I decided I didn't really need the practice, and so I played a few solo rounds of Guitar Hero.

Soon, I started to get a pounding head ache, and my stomach did flip flops. I felt my head, I was burning up. I started to get really dizzy, so I laid down on my couch, and just...blacked out for hours.
==============================
"Pete..." I heard a faint, far away voice call.
"Pete, wake up." I heard again, It was like an angel, talking softly to me. It soothed me. I wanted it to speak again, that it did.
"Pete! Get the fuck up you lazy basterd!"

Rachel.

I slowly opened my eyes, and looked up at Rachel, crossing her arms. I smiled. "H..Hi." I said weakly.

"Hi Peter, I called you like, fifty times, and knowing you, you would have picked up immediately, but you scared me when you didn't, so I came to check on you...knowing you I needed to make sure you didn't commit suci..never mind, anyway, what's wrong with you?" she said.

"I feel...uh, horrible." I said, coughing afterward. She tisked, and felt my head.

"Jesus boy, you're burning up." she said. I nodded weakly as my chest pounded, and my head throbbed.

"Let's get you in bed." she said, helping me up. I moaned groggily.

"I'm...freezing." I told her.

"Okay, lay in bed, I'll run a hot bath for you, and help you in. You poor thing." she said.

Wait, bathes mean naked. Naked with Rachel in the room? Yes, this is good.

I smiled as I heard her run the bath, she walked back in.

"Okay, lift your arms over your head." she said. I did so, and she pulled my shirt over my head.

"Okay, now stand up." I did so, and she quickly ripped my boxers down, no reaction what so ever to little Pete.

"Now, get in the bath." she commanded. I did so, walking over to the bath, and laying down. She stood in the arch of the door, and played with her finger nails.

"Thanks Rachel." I said. She peered over at me, and smiled. "Your welcome, now, get some rest, yeah I'm giving you permission to fall asleep in there, just don't drown, I'll be right here, I promise." she said.

I whimpered in pain, and shook my head.
==============================
When I woke up, I wasn't in the bath, I was tucked into my bed, fully clothed in pajamas. I opened my eyes, and saw Rachel fast asleep on the loveseat across from my bed. I smiled, and went back to sleep, feeling much better.

When I woke up again, Rachel stood over me, watching me sleep.

"You're awake, finally!" she said, hugging my head.

"Yeah, and I feel much, much better." I said.

"Good, because we should have a sleep over." she said.

"What kind of a sleep over?" I asked, raising an eye brow.

She rolled her eyes.

"A eat ice cream and candy, watch movies, stay up all night kind, Pete." she said.

"Okay, sounds like fun." I told her.

I stretched, and got up, walking out to the living room. "What time is it?" I asked her.

"5PM." she said.

I nodded. "Oh, and by the way, you best be grateful, I had to stand looking at you naked, twice." she said. I laughed, and smiled.

"So, did you see the pictures?" I asked.

"Ha, yes." she said, almost laughing, but not quite.

"And I must say, Lil' Pete's bigger in person." she added.

I smiled, and laughed. "Why thank you." I told her.

All night was amazing, probably one of the best of my life. We ate ice cream, and watched 80's movies all night, I even let her watch the not totally done version of "Release The Bats 2" which I knew she deserved for taking care of me last night. She loved it, too. I almost asked her about the hate issues, but something told me she would tell me, when she was ready, so I didn't.

In the morning, I woke up next to her on the ground of the living room. We were sitting on the blankets and pillows, our backs against the couch. She stirred, and looked up. "Good moring pete." she said. "Good morning." I said, beaming.

She stretched, and took her clothes from last night into the bath room, coming out fully dressed.

"I gotta jet Peter, thanks for everything, RTB2 is amazing." she said, heading towards the door.

"No problem, thank YOU for everything, bye!" I told her as she walked out.

I smiled, and said to myself "Amazing girl."

=========================================
I haven't heard from Rachel in three days, it's been weird. I'm just kind of staying around the house, doing nothing. Today seems no different, that is, until shaant calls.

"Pete!" he says, as I pick up the phone.

"What?" I ask.

"Have you seen Rach lately?" he asks, a worried tone in his voice.

"Not since three days ago." I tell him.

I hear him say a series of shits and fucks to himself before clearing his throat.

"Pete, Rachel's missing." he tells me.

"What?" I ask.

"She's missing, I haven't seen her in two days. She left with uh, Jack. Not my Jack, her Jack." He says.

"Shit. I'll be right over." I tell him, hanging up, and heading off to go help Shaant find Rachel.

Review, or you'll break my heart very badly, and I'll cry my eyes out. And I know you'd all die if you saw me sad. =[
Sign up to rate and review this story