Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Ten

by ryanrossISsove 7 reviews

Just a little bit of texting.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 472 words

0Unrated
Okay, so get this.
Lately, which is like, two weeks, me and Rachel have been so awkward, and don't even talk. Shes always got that...thing, hanging on her like a skinny, greasy, keychain. Yeah, I'm talking about Matt, who I refer to as "Jack Skellington." now. I can tell he hates me.

When ever I go over there, now, just to hang out with Shaant because Rachel and Jack are either smoking weed, or having sex, I say. "Hey Rachel, How do you do pumpkin king, or Jack, or Skellington." and he always gives me these looks and says "Jack's the coolest" or something gay, and I'll flash my tattoo, and a grillz smile, and Rachel will give me a dirty look and take the so called person up to her room, probably to talk shit about me and fall out boy, then fuck.

Yeah, it REALLY bothers me, okay? A lot. Sometimes I just have to leave Shaants, and he knows why, and I know he knows why, and I just have to go home and cry or something, because I'm weak. Very weak, and matters of the heart really hit home for me.

Today was no different, only, I decided to stay home because if I went to Shaants, I know exactly what's happen.

'hi Skellington.'-me

'jack's cool.'-jack

'Pete, shut up' -loveofmylife.

Simple. I could replay it in my head, it happened so often.
I stayed in bed for most of the morning, but my sidekick went off with it's "new text" ring tone, which happened to be "this is why im hot" by MIMS.

I looked at it, and my heart leaped. YES

Hey Petrud.
-R.

Whoa! Why is she talking to me!?

Hello Rach.
Wat brings ur words to
my phone 2day?
-P

I excitedly awaited her reply.

Uh, idk. Mssd tokin 2 u.
-R

Aw. Aren't u sweet.
I missed tokin 2 u 2.
Hows jack?
-petah.

Oh god Pete.
He hts u.
U should stop
clling him that.
-Rach

Ha, wuts he gonna do
kick my ass?
oh im scared.
-Petah.

Uh, ur jealous
Arnt u?
-R

HA, jealous of greasy
Ovr ther? I think not.
-P

Oh Pete. Wen
will u learn?
-R

Learn wut now?
-P

Learn that we can
Nvr be 2gether?
-R

Oh yeah?
-P

Yeah
-R

Ive already learned
-P

Ha you haven't seen
Nethin.
-R

W/e.
-p.

God, she hurts. She's like heroine. She's my drug, but she hurts. You know? I'm addicted to her, but I need to be hurt to enjoy her. God, I never thought I'd be a heroine addict when I grew up.
======================
Just a lil thing. We're actually gearing up for something big. Review kiddies, or no desserts, and I shall eat your puppies, and you'll sit in the corner. All. Night. Long. MUAHAHA.
Sign up to rate and review this story