Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Nine

by ryanrossISsove 11 reviews

Breakdance not hearts

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-04 - 1073 words

1Exciting
I sat in the car, spacing out for a little bit, my hands on the wheel, looking out of the window.

I shoke my head, and started up the car, headed for Shaants, to see Rachel.

I picked up my side kick, and dialed the Hacikyan household number.

"Hello?" Shaant's friendly and welcoming voice said.

"Hey it's Pete, we just got off the bus." I say.

"Oh, hi Pete! Haven't talked to you in monthes! Are you coming here soon?" Shaant asked.

"Yeah, I'm on my way now, just needed to know that it was still okay." I said.

"Yeah, it's fine! Come on over." he said.

"Okay, I'll be over in a few." I said.

"Alright, see you then." Shaant said, hanging up.

I drove all the way to the Hacikyan house, and parked my car in the driveway, and popped down the visor, checking my appearance, I looked decent, I just flicked my hair where I wanted it to be, and opened the car door.

I walked up to the door, and knocked. Shaant opened it, and smiled.

"Wentz, good to see you" He said, hugging me, I hugged him, and them walked past him, looking around.

"She's in her room." he said.

I chuckled.

"Hey Pete, just wondering, and don't worry, I'm not going tell her, nor am I gonna go off on a "I don't want you with my sister" thing, but are you...you know, starting to get feelings for her, or anything?" Shaant asked.

My heart leaped.

"No...not at all, what made you think that?" I said, in a panicky voice.

Shaant smiled.

"Nothing, nothing at all, Wentz." he said, shaking his head, seeming so sure of himself.

I opened my mouth to argue, but nothing would come out.

Soon, I just smiled at him, and pointed to the staircase, as a signal telling him I was going up. He nodded, and waved me off, and I made my way up the stairs.

I stopped in front of her door, and fixed my hair one last time, before knocking.

"Come in" I heard her say.

I opened the door slightly, and peaked in, waving.

"Petrud! Your back!" she said, getting off her bed, and walking over to me.

I smiled, and nodded.

"Gimme a hug!" I said, extending my arms

She rolled her eyes, and hugged me.

I sat on the edge of her bed, and she fell back onto it.

"So Rach, what've you been up to lately?" I said, scoping her room.

"Nothing much actually." she said, stretching her arms over her head.

"Oh yeah, me too." I said, yawning. It was about 7pm.

"So, how was the tour?" she asked, lying on her stomach, and cuffing her face with her hands.

"Oh it was great, you really should have come. We had so much fun." I said.

"Sounds like it." she said, looking up at her ceiling.

"D'you miss me?" she added.

"Yeah, a lot." I said.

She looked up at me, and laughed.

"Your, absolutely sure you don't like me, like that, right Pete?" she said.

"Uh, sure." I said.

"Your positive?" she asked, again.

"Yeah, positive." I said.

It was weird, because usually im able to tell girls when I like them, but telling her, would screw up everything I had worked for, I had to wait till the time was right.

"Okay, good." she said.

"Very." I added.

It was very mainstream conversation, just leave it to me to always make conversation uncomfortable.

"So Pete, who are you fucking around with these days? I mean, there's Jenea, and Ashley, and that girl from the ice skating movie." she said.

"How'd you know all my recent lovers? Stalker." I said.

"Haha, I think everyone knows, Pete" she said, laughing.

"Actually, I haven't been with anyone in a while..." he said.

"Whoa, Pete Wentz is single! That's a surprise!" she said.

"Mhm, aren't you utterly exited and lucky?" I said, smirking. She gave me a famous Rachel glare, and rolled her eyes. I smiled, and chuckled.

"Just kidding." I said, giving her a noggy. She laughed, and then threw my hand off.

"Hands off Wentz" she said, with a smile.

I smiled back.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing.

"Oh shit, hold on Petrud, let me take this." she said, hopping up, and walking out of the room, the phone pressed to her ear.

I laid back on her bed, and stared at her ceiling. It was so good to be here with her, I had missed her so much. I could finally work on getting her to like me, to notice me, to notice I was available.

Soon enough, she came back in.

"Hello again." I said.

"Hey, Matt's coming over soon. You'll have to meet him." she said, smiling.

Okay, I can handle meeting one of her pothead friends.

"Sounds good." I said, nodding.

We sat in her bed room, and talked about random things for a while, the I heard the doorbell chime, she sprung up, and turned to me. "It's Matt, come on" she said, taking my hand, and leading me down stairs. She opened the door, and their stood a scrawny boy, no muscle what so ever. He had black hair, cut in the same style as Shaant's, and wore tight as hell skinny jeans, with ripped knees, and a black hoodie, wow.

"Uh, hi. I'm Pete." I said, putting my hand out. Rachel took his hand, and lead him in, closing the door for him. He turned, and shook my hand, with a fake smile, nodding.

"Pete, this is Matt, my boyfriend." she said.

....

Boyfriend? Did...did she just call the wrist slitting king, her boyfriend? Boyfriend? How could this happen? All while I was away.

I just stared at them, with a blank look on my face. I didn't know what to say, how to say it, anything...

"Uh, nice...to meet you, Matt." I stuttered out.
I just wanted to go home, and cry. But I couldn't because if I left, Rachel would know that I'm madly in love with her, madly wanting to kill "Jack Skellington" here, and madly suffering from a broken heart right about now.

Please review my lovely readers, because it's my oxygen, and without it, I die, and without me, we get no more reviews. and without reviews, you die, and without you, ficwad in general, is pretty much screwed.
Sign up to rate and review this story