Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To BE

In the begining...

by blueside21 1 review

The hardest place to be is between friend and friendlier... Antoinette (or Toni) is best friends with Lilly Ross, Ryan Ross' little sister. After Ryan's lng time girlfriend Claude dumps him for Aa...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 776 words

0Unrated
I sat on my front porch waiting for my best friend Lilly Ross to come pick me up for school. She was already 10 minutes late and if she didn't hurry up we would miss homeroom.
/ I confess I'm messed, dropping I'm sorry like your still around/My phone rang, Lilly' name was on the screen.

"Hey where are you?" I asked trying not to sound angry

"I'm at school, Brendon picked me up...Where are you, homeroom is about to start in like 10 minutes."

"Um hello! You said you would pick me up!"

"Fuck was that today? I'm sorr..." I cut off and ended the call. I picked up my shoulder bag and 5 text books and made my way down the road towards school

I was halfway down the block when I realized a car was following me. Great my day was beginning out great. I turned around and screamed at the top of my lungs "If your gonna kidnap me do it now whilst I'm in a shit ass mood!"

"Jeez settle down Toni, it's only me!" said Lilly's brother Ryan. "Did Lilly forget you again" I laughed it wasn't the first time my apparent best friend forgot me because of a guy.

"Yeah I guess she did"

"Wanna lift, cause like I have study first but I can actually go to it for a change, just for you!"

" Aww, thanks man" I said hugging him with my one free arm, he grabbed my text books and we headed to the car.

I loved the smell of his car, it smelt like him, and he always had the best music playing. He placed his arm around me. 'Um ok' I thought shrugging it off. I began to take in what he was wearing. Although our school had a uniform, the majority of the student population didn't abide by it. Ryan was wearing a white collared shirt with a home made "Our Lady of Sorrows" school logo ironed onto the pocket. He was wearing his black straight legs and his tie was a piece of carefully cut out red fabric. He hair was like he always had it straightened, he reminded me very much of a pixie.

"You look hot today" he said with a grin, causing me to laugh, I looked down to my grey tartan skirt, black tights and my red turtle neck, I felt very preppy today, but mum made me where it.

"You think"

"Yep"

"Riggght...How's Claude?" I said reminding him he actually had a girlfriend

"Oh yeh, um bout that..." he said pulling into the school carpark and parking his car.

"Ok tell me later I have to go" I said picking up my things and heading off. I was halfway up the stairs when BAM I got a football to the head, causing me to drop all my textbooks.

"Fuck you!" I screamed at the jocks, and bent down to pick up my books holding back the tears. Next thing I know Ryan is there helping me pick them up.

"Man they got you good" he said rubbing my face where I had been hit. "I'll walk in with ya and protect you." He said grinning. Ok by now I was totally freaked out. Of all the years I had been Lilly's best friend this was like the most caring attitude Ryan has paid me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, like he often did with Claude.

We walked in the doors and I saw Claude, hanging off know other then Aaron Amies, the Quarterback for our school's football team. As soon as Ryan saw her he moved his arm to around my waist and pulled me closer. Claude's face turned from a happy smiley one to that that shocked cow.

"Well this is my locker" I said stopping in front of the black locker.

"Oh cool, well I'll meet you here at lunch ok."

"Umm...Ok..." I said as he walked off.

As he left Lilly ran up to me followed by Brendon.

"OH MY GOD, Are you going out with my brother, cause like he broke up with Claude about a week ago and he hasn't been able to stop talking bout you. Gasps for air any ways so are you?"

"Umm I don't think so..." I said unconfidently

"Lil didn't you tell him this morning you he could pretend to go out with Toni to get back at Claude?" said Brendon butting in.

"Oh shit yeh... umm like ignore the first part... although it true..."

"You're a good friend and sister Lil really..." I said sarcastically, slamming my locker door and heading off to homeroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story