Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To BE

lets go to lunch

by blueside21 1 review

well the title tells all :-)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1036 words

0Unrated
All through my Chemistry lesson Claude and her friends where giving me dirty looks all throughout the lesson.

"Okay class I want a 2 page essays outlining the bronsted-lowry theory" Said my science teacher Mr. Tilston as the class filed into the corridor.

I scoped up my text books and headed to my locker, I was passing the music rooms when I saw Claude go in and started to yell at Ryan. Poor guy, I thought. I really hated being brought into all this. I briefly caught some of the conversation before I was whisked away by my friend Czareenah (pronounced Za-Ri-Na, but Zari for short)

"How could you Ryan? With HER!?" she yelled, ouch that hurt.

"What do you mean with her? For you information I loved her before I even met you. She's funny, and cute..." wait what? He thought I was cute

"Cute! Ha! Man, she needs to go to a stylist!"

"You've changed Claude, you so materialistic now. Side's I heard you've been cheating on me with Aaron since our second date" he replied in my defence.

"Well...I gotta go, don't expect me to come crawling back!" she said turning away


"Hey Toni, heard you and Ryan are a couple now!" she said Zari, smiling and pulling me away from the commotion in the music room

"Yeah apparently so..." I said, smiling. "Hey I'll meet you in the cafeteria, I just gotta put these books back k?"

"I'll come with y..."

"No! I mean, no I'm right. Laters!" I said walking towards my locker

I got to the end and somehow Ryan had beaten me to my locker, he was standing with his friend Spencer and Jon.

"Well here comes Toni, I'll chat to you guys tonight about our new songs ok." He said waving off the guys, they nodded in acknowledgement, as I walked passed and I returned the nod. "Hey babe, how are you?" said Ryan as I opened my locker.

"Hey Ry, and I'm not your...babe and I am well." I said putting my books in my locker.

"That's good, look I was meaning to tell you this, this morning. Umm...will you be my girlfriend?"

"For real or just to get back at Claude? Cause I heard you guys arguing in the music rooms and like..."

"Toni I mean it, I'm over freaking Claude and her superficial ways, I love you..."

"Aww...that's so sweet! Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I said blushing

"Really! Wow man that's totally ace!" he said hugging me.

"Ok...we better get to lunch, Zari is expecting me." I said.

We went into the cafeteria and sat down at my usual table. Lilly gave Ryan and I the 'what on earth' look, until Brendon whispered into her ear. I presumably guess it was to remind her again.

"Really?! Jeez its about time." She said aloud, causing us to all laugh.

"Hey guys is it okay if Spencer and Jon sit with us?" asked Ryan

"What do we get in return?" asked Brendon taking a bit out of his veggie burger.

"Um, well you can tell your children you sat with the next hottest band out of Nevada, um we can give you tix to our show I guess..."

"Free bass, drum and guitar lessons for a month" said Jon as he and Spencer sat down. Spencer was twiddling a pair of drum sticks around his fingers.

"Oh well in that case feel free!" said Lilly sarcastically

"I don't mind" said Zari staring at Spencer and him staring back.

"Awesome" said Ryan, "Now guys I got this new song I wrote last night and..."

"Can I be in your band? Cause I've asked these girls a thousand times to let me join but they say I'm not aloud" Said Brendon butting in.

"Can you play an instrument?" asked Spencer

"Can I ever! I can play keyboard, accordion, piano, organ, cello, bass, drums, and guitar."

"Oh sweet were looking for a new guitartist." Said Ryan

"Oh awesome!" he said

"Well we've got rehursal tonight at my place." Said Ryan

"Yeah, we've been harrasing Pete Wentz trying to listen to some demo's but so far no luck."

* RIIINNNNGGG*

"Okay well I gotta go" I said, getting up from the table.

"Okay, see ya tonight!" said Ryan as he hugged me.
...........................

Later That Night

Ok I admit, after school I rushed home and got ready to go to rehursal tonight. I don't know why I cared so much that I looked good for Ryan, I mean he's seen me at my worst. I decided I would wear my skinny jeans and my new corset top that I bought from Hot Topic.

I grabbed my guitar, as Zari messaged me and said we would have a jam to as the guys would have the amps and everything set up ready to go. Our friend Alice was going to come along even thought she had only gotten back from visiting her cousin Aimee in Australia, that morning. I walked out the door, it was still reasonably warm so I didn't even think of grabbing my hoodie.

Five minutes later I arrived outside of the Ross' home. There where three cars parked in the driveway and in the street, the guys where already there. I walked up the footpath and rung the door bell.

"Hey Toni!" said Mrs Ross, as she opened the door. "Lilly just went for a walk with Brendon, but Ryan's up in his bedroom, and the guys are in the basement setting up."

"Oh thanks, can I leave my guitar here" I asked gesturing towards the wall.

"Yeah sure dear." She said and walked off to the kitchen.

Okay of all the years I've known Lilly I have not once been in Ryan's bedroom. I slowly climbed the stairs towards his room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Only me, Antoinette."

"Oh, umm hang on." He said and I heard him rummaging around a bit. "Okay come in."

"Wow your room is awesome!" said sitting on his bed.

"Ah yeh...if you think." He said sitting beside me

"Soo..." I said turning to him, god he looked hot. "what you wanna do?"
Sign up to rate and review this story