Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To Be

A Night Out in Glossomer Park

by blueside21 1 review

band practise

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 1078 words

0Unrated
Lilly's P.O.V
Me and Brendon decided to go for a walk in the park to clear our heads before band practise. After 10 minutes of intense making out we decided to head back before anyone got worried. As we got to my block I saw Spence and Jon's car in the driveway, everyone must be here I thought. I couldn't wait to see Ali, again. She was our guitar player in our band Glossomer Park.

We opened the door and I saw Toni's Red Fender Bass sitting by the door, "Looks like Toni forgot to take her bass down again" I said to nobody yet Brendon replied

"Yeh, she doesn't take good care of it" he said picking it up and went down the stair, I followed closely behind.

"Ali!!!" I screamed when I saw her, she had gotten a few more peircings in her ear and cut pitch black hair so it drapped elegantly around her shoulders. She was sitting in Jon's lap tuning her guitar, but stood up when she saw me. I ran down the stairs and hugged her "How you been girl? Wait where's Toni? Her bass was upstairs?"

"She isn't here yet" said Spence, as he sat down behind his drum kit. "Can you go get your brother, I have an essay I need to write for music tomorrow."

"An essay in music?" I said trying not to laugh, "Ok I'll go get the lazy bugger."

I ran up the stairs, and could here music blaring out of his room. I ran in without knocking "Ry the guys want you...oh fuck how embarrasing" I said when I realised he was making out with someone.

"Hey Lil" said Toni turning around

"Oh SNAP!" I said laughing "You guys are soooo cute! Remember Toni when we used to joke about you to getting hitched so we could be sisters? Well..." I said gasping for air "I can sooo see that happening."

"Shut up Lilly!" said Ry throughing a pillow at her.

"Jeez it was a compliment! Anyways they want you down there for practise." I said Running out of the room

Toni's P.O.V

As Lilly left the room in a rush I went a brighter shade of red, I can't believe she said all that! Ryan stood up and grabbed his guitar and held his arm out for me

"Well well well Miss Antoinette Louise Lestat, will you accompany me to my band recital?" he said in his worse posh accent.

"Oh I would love to accomany you Mr George Ryan Ross III"

We walked down the stair and where met by Spence who was holding a cup of hot coffee in his hand.

"Hey guys, nice of you to join us!" he said with a devilish grin, "Hey Ry is she any good" I heard him whisper. Though I decided to ignore it.

"Man she is ace!" he said squeezing my hand harder.

"Okay guys, lets get started. Ok Brendon I'm guessing you can read music, so here you go" he said shoving the bands original music infront of him, "the lyrics are on their to so like sing along if you want." Man Ry was acting really hostile to Brendon, I kinda felt sorry for the guy. "Ok lets start with I write sins not Tragidies"

Oh Well imagine... Ry started to sing but his microphone had become unpluged, Brendon continued to sing to which caused everyones mouth to drop their jaws, that boy could sing.

"Um Ry can we speak with you?" asked Jon and Spence

"Yeh I think we should."

They went over to the corner for a bit, and Ry came back over "Brendon we think you should be our singer, that is if you don't mind."

The room went quite, untill Lilly decided to break the silence "Ok girls while these guys work this out lets practice!" she said hoping onto Spencer's Drum Kit, I picked up my bass and plugged it in and Ali did the same with her guitar. Zari, went along and found where the mic had become disconnected and plugged it back in.

"Ok...1..2..1,2,3 go!" she said as we began to play. As we played our first song

We played through our 4 songs, and then decided to finish there, it was getting late.

"Hey where's Ry?" I asked Spence who was lying against the wall.

"She can sing?" he said

"Who? Zari? Well dah! Now where's Ry?" I said again.

"Oh he went for a walk..." he said still staring at Zari,

"Ok thanks, jeez just ask her out man" I said patting his back and walking upstairs.

I pulled out my phone and dialled Ryan's number. No answer.
I decided to walk to the nearby park called Glossomer Park, where our band got our name from, I hate walking around at night, I never felt safe. I found him though sitting by the duckpond on a chair. I sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Brendon, he can sing." He said throwing a stone into the pond.

"Oh..."

"Yeh, you didn't have to come and find me."

"I wanted to..." I said, it went silent, we didn't exchange words for at least what felt like 30mins. "Do you really like me or are you just using me to get back at Claude?"

"I thought I already told you this..."

"Yeah you did, just I don't feel like you treat me the same as Claude" I said looking at my feet. I really needed new converses. I felt his hand on his face and he lifted my chin up so I was looking into his eyes.

"I, George Ryan Ross lll, asked you Antoinette Louise Lestat out because I realised I should of a long time ago."

"really?"

"Yeah, ever since you came back from you summer holiday in California last year I was like, man you hot, yet you where real. You don't care about what you eat..."

"Oh gee thanks"

"No I mean, you'll opt for a hamburger with the lot over a piddly rice cracker. That's a good quality to have, sides I like a girl with a healthy apitite"

"oh kool, cause like you no you and Claude..." I began to say before his pressed his lips against mine. I pulled away unwillingly, "Mum will be expecting me." I said in a soft whisper.

"Oh...want me to walk you home?"

"If you would like..."
Sign up to rate and review this story