Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To Be

The Hardest Part

by blueside21 3 reviews

the senior dance

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 1111 words

0Unrated
The last few months have been surreal. For example the other day when I was getting my books out of my locker, Ryan came over and started singing whilst playing guitar singing.
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me


After he finished he pulled a single black rose from his back pocket got down on one knee and asked "Will you do me the honour and accept my request to take you to the school dance?"
I heard the hallway of mainly girls go 'aww that's so sweet', I was completely stunned.
"Oh My God, Yes! I will!" I said, as he stood up. I pulled him towards me and kissed him, that's when everyone got the idea and moved off.
"Thank god you said yes other wise that could have been a tad embarrassing..." he said looking deep into my eyes "...I, I want you to no Toni I love you Antoinette." Did he just say I love you? "babe I love you so much I would die to be with you."

"I love you to Ry!!" I said kissing him again.

. . . . . . . . . .

I walked out of English talking to Spence about how their band was going with Brendon as the new singer when he changed the subject.
"Yeah...hey I heard Ry finally asked you to the dance."

"Yeah he did, who'd you hear it off?"

"Oh he was late for music and he told me when he came in"

"ooh right..."

"Yeh I always thought Ryan was the shy one of the group."

"Yeah, I dunno he said he was going to do that like two days ago and was like whatever cause I never thought he would do it!"

"Hey Spence..." said Zari, going slightly red. "Oh and Toni! See ya's later!" she said walking down the hall.

"I like her a lot" said Spence staring at Zari

"pardon"

"I like Zari more then a friend Toni. You're her friend right, does she like me?" I cant believe what I was hearing, was he seriously that blind! I just laughed.

"Man are you serious, can't you tell she's been crushing on you for like ages!"

"oh... well umm I gotta go catch ya later" he said kissing me on the cheek and running towards Zari.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The night of the dance came faster then expected. Although we only had had a half day of school the day of the dance it still felt like we didn't have enough time. I redid my make-up like a thousand times. As mum is a hair dresser she took the afternoon off, and helped me get ready. She redyed my hair black and she brought home some dark blue hair extensions so they matched my dress. I looked at my dress which was hanging in my bedroom. I spent every Saturday for the last three months making it. It consisted of a black corset lace trimming at the top, with a black skirt with dark blue silk and black lace. It was tied together at the was with a dark blue belt.

I heard the doorbell ring and knew that Ryan was here. Mum put half a can of spray into my hair. I could see dad giving poor Ryan the lecture he did every time he came to pick me up.

"You look stunning!" said Mum trying not to cry. I hugged her

"Thanks mum"

"Go get knock his socks off" .

As I walked down the stairs I saw Ryan's back to the stairs, he was talking to my dad, and Brendon and Lilly where at the door.

"Wow" I heard Brendon say and Lilly mouth just dropped. Ryan turned around and I tried not to blush when he looked me up and down completely stunned. He was wearing a suit complete with vest and tie that even matched my dress. He was carrying a corsage wit a single black rose.

"Where do you get these from?" I asked as he put it on my wrist.

"It's a secret" he said smiling.

Mum and dad took some pictures of Ryan, Brendon, Lilly and Me. Then it was time to go. We walked outside and got into the limo outside, turns out Ali had some connections. We went and picked up Zari and Spence, and Ali and Jon. They where all dressed elegantly.

I don't think anyone will forget the looks on the faces of the preps when we walked in. Everyone looked at us stunned. I heard one girl say,
"Who new emo's know how to dress."


I danced with Ryan for the beginning of the night but him and Spence where acting strange so me and Zari went and sat down.

"So did you get into that design school in LA?" asked Zari, she was the only person I had told besides my parents and Lilly.

"Yep, I just don't know how to tell Ry, I gotta leave next Friday." I said, "I'm thinking of not going"

"Antoinette, you gotta go! You're the best designer I no!" I blushed

"Thanks" I said as Spence sat down next to Zari, he was drunk.

"Hey Spence, where'd Ry run off to?" I asked.

"He oba dare wif Clawed" he said point over to him on the dance floor, he was right he was on the dance floor making out with Claude.

"Oh my god" I heard Zari say. I picked up my clutch and walked over to him and pushed Claude of him.

"I thought you loved me bastard!" I said slapping him and walking out.

"Toni!?" I heard Ryan call out to me,

"Stay away from her, how could you? She's my best friend!" I heard Lilly yell at her brother.

I sat down outside and called my dad to pick me up, he said he would be there as soon as he could. I heard someone coming behind me, it was Lilly.

"I'm so sorry..." she said

"It's ok, he just made up my mind."

"So you are going to L.A?"

"Yep..."

"Then where coming with you." Said Zari, Ali and Lilly all together causing me to cry.

"Aww you guys rock" I said embracing them in a group hug







the dress im talkin bout is
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q98/thexcoffinxisxlocked/helenadress2.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q98/thexcoffinxisxlocked/helenadress3.jpg

Yep, more soon i promise...reviews are good to :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story