Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To Be

Thanks for the Memories

by blueside21 2 reviews

depature and one year on :-)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 1211 words

0Unrated
The day of my departure arrived so quickly. As hard as it was I convinced Lilly not to come, but go to her uncles's and work like she had already planned. Zari and Ali still decided to come.

Zari, Alice and I where sitting in the departure lounge with Spence, Jon, Lilly and Brendon. I felt like a child whose family just had split up. The close relationship between Zari and Spencer, Alice and Jon was broken, as long distance was going to be hard. Though Spencer promised to keep in touch.

"Flight 135 to Los Angeles is now boarding, Flight 135 now boarding" said the computer-like voice over the loud speaker.

"That's us" I said standing up and hugging Lilly. I hugged Spencer, Jon one last time. When I got to Brendon I whispered "take care of Lilly ok." In which he nodded silently and squeezed me tighter.



"I cant believe there gone..." I said to Brendon as a tear slid down my face leaving a black trail.

"We'll keep in touch Lil...I guess" said Brendon hugging me.

"Yeah I guess so."

We turned to leave when I saw Ryan running towards us.

"She's gone isn't she...I'll never see her again." He said in disbelief. I was still extremely mad at him for hurting Antoinette like he did.

"Yeah she's gone man" said Spence placing his hand on his back. We walked out in silence.


1 Year Later

Well one year in design school was enough for me. I decided to drop out, as I had a job designing clothes for my boyfriends company. I decided to keep my alias I had created in design school, so I was know by most of my friends and family as Rhapsody. We hadn't heard much from Lilly and the guys since we left Vegas, but when we came back for a visit they apparently had gotten a record deal. I was living in my boyfriend's apartment as he was currently on tour with his band. Czareenah had changed her name to Mikee, and Alice had kept her name the same.

We where sitting in Starbucks having our daily coffee fix when we saw two familiar faces walk in, whiched caused Mikee to chock on her coffee.

"Oh my god that Brendon whose that with him though.." said Alice in a hushed voice. I turned around and saw the girl flash a smile.
"I'd recognise that smile anywhere..." I said as they got the coffee and headed towards the exit. "Lilly Ross?" I asked nervously as I she walked passed out table.

"Yeah whose ask...Toni?!" she said excitedly

"Well I actually go by Rhapsody now, but yeah it's me!" I said standing up and standing up and hugging her.

"Long time no see! Wait as in Rhapsody from Clandestine Industries?"

"Lil hurry up the guys will wondering where we are." Said Brendon coming back, when he saw me he looked like he had seen a ghost. "Oh my god Toni?"

"Yep but call me Rhapsody and there's Mikee aka Chzareenah, and Alice!"

"Wow Toni I mean Rhapsody your looking good, I know someone who would love to see you!"

I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone...

"Sorry I gotta take this" I said heading towards the door

"Who was that?" I heard Lilly ask

"Its probably her boyfriend Pete..."

"Hey Pete, where you been?" I said as I walked outside.

"You know around" he replied cheekerly

"Aww..."

"I miss you baby"

"I miss you to hon...what you doing..."

"Looking at you..."

"Okay that's kind of freaky..."

"Yep, your wearing your tights and those shoes I love, and that tarten skirt you made last month, and that cute little corset I bought for your birthday..."

"wh-huh?" I said then noticed the two big tour bus' at the end of the block.

"Pete!" I screamed when i saw him, he ran to meet me picked me up and kissed me passionately.

"Surprise!" he said smiling.

"Why didn't you tell me you where coming?"

"Well it wouldn't of been a surprise then silly!" he said laughing "Come on I want you to meet the guys..."

"Ah Pete I already know FOB" I said laughing

"No I mean meet the Panic! guys..." why did that sound so familiar?

"Why?"

"puh-lease Antoinette!!" he said, he knew my real name and only used it when he was desperate.

"fine I'll go..." I said, and he linked his arms around me as we walked onto the bus.



Ryan's P.O.V

We were in L.A for our next gig, Brendon and Lilly went to get some coffee, so me and Pete where having a conversation on the bus. He was talking about his girlfriend Rhapsody who lived in L.A, he was so excited to see her again. I bet she didn't know how unfaithful he was to her. I picked up my acoustic guitar and started playing "lying is the most fun a girl can do without taking her clothes off" until Pete shoved his sidekick into my face showing me his girlfriend. She seemed familiar...

"This is Rhapsody" he said smiling "I'm gonna call her, she has coffee at a Starbucks near hear like every day."

"Okay, get into it" I said as he left.

I began playing around with some chords for a song I wrote, when my phone began to ring

Chicken dance song

"Yellow" I said balancing my phone between my shoulder and ear

"Hey Ry! You'll never guess who we just saw..."

"Your gonna tell me right."

"Guess..."

"Britney Spears?"

"Ew no! Toni!"

"Are you sure, isn't she meant to be in New York?"

"Umm no... Oh and Zari and Ali are here to, but Toni had a call so she just left."

"oh ok..." ok where was this conversation going...

"Oh yeah and Ry, there's another thing. She's a designer."

"umm ok..."

"Yeah you no that designer Pete always talks about turns out Toni also calls herself..."

"Rhapsody?" I said as Pete and his girlfriend walked on the bus.

"Man how'd you guess?" he said surprised

"Cause she just walked on the bus with Pete... She is his...his girlfriend" I said closing my phone.

"Hey Ry this is Rhapsody my..."

"Ry as in Ryan Ross?"

"Antoinette Lestat?" I said kinda loudly

"Woah, babe how does he know your real name?" asked Pete amazed.

"Um Pete, I have to go finish off some designs, I'll catch ya at home ok." She said kissing him, god it made me jealous. She walked off the bus. I heard footsteps coming hurriedly from the back.

"Did someone say Antoinette?" said Spence excitedly

"How do you guys no her?" asked Pete getting annoyed that we wouldn't tell him anything.

"Well she was my neighbour and like my lil sis in high school. Ry was like my bestest friend, so he knew her that way and he also dated her then broke her heart at..." he stopped when he saw me with the 'I will hunt you down and kill you if you don't stop look"

"Woah, ok know wonder there was that whole awkwardness. Anyways you guys wanna come over for dinner?" he said calmly
Sign up to rate and review this story