Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To Be

Well im just a girl

by blueside21 3 reviews

The hardest place to be is between friend and friendlier... Antoinette (or Toni) is best friends with Lilly Ross, Ryan Ross' little sister. After Ryan's long time girlfriend Claude dumps him for A...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-05-04 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 786 words

1Original
Toni's P.O.V

I walked off the bus in kind of a hurry, I hadn't seen Ryan for a year and it was kinda a shock to see him again. I walked back to my office, well actually it was Clandestine Industries Head Office, and slumped into the chair.

"Hey what's up?" asked Marie Winterz

"Did Pete tell you he was bringing Panic!?"

"Hey Rhapsody. Ah yeah, Ryan wanted to see our star new designers designs...why?"

"Agh, me and Ry have a history, but never mind. How are you and Frank?'

"Still tight, though I'm getting pissed off he won't tell the guys were engaged!"


"He will when his ready, I'm sure! Anyways, I gotta go home, Pete will probably decide to have the guys over so I have to cook for like 20 if Joe will be there, you can come to if you want. Cause I know what its like to be lonely when the guys are on tour."

"Really, I wouldn't want to intrude..."

"No, the more the merrier! Sides I really think I will need someone to talk to cause I am sure Mikee and Alice will be getting reacquainted with Spence and Jon."

"Okay, I'll see you at 8ish"


A few hours later the I was cooking the dinner when Pete arrived home.

"Washing!" he said carrying a suitcase through the door.

"Oh jeez thanks" I said and went back to stirring. I felt his hands wrap elegantly around my waist and he kissed me on the neck.

"Babe, why don't you go have a shower and pretty your self up like you do ever so nicely."

"That would be nice" I said smiling

"Ok go" he said gently pushing me towards the stairs

"Fine..."

"Oh wait, I have something for you. I saw it in New York and new you had to have it..." he said running out the door, I went to the window and he opened the back of his car and out came a beautiful party dress.

I went to the door and he was holding a beautiful read and black laced 1930's inspired party dress.

"Oh my God Pete! I love it!" I said screaming and hugging him.

"I knew you would, now go put it on" he said smiling.

I ran upstairs and had a quick shower and went into my room only covered by a towel to re-look at the dress Pete had bought me. It still had the price tag, I laughed aloud. He was always forgetting things like that. I took a peek at the tag, "$900" it read. I mouthed fucked to my self and proceeded to put on the dress. I was bout to zip it up when I heard the door open and saw Ryan standing there.

"Oh fuck, umm sorry." He said turning away. I giggled

"hey I need help zipping this up" I said turning to face him, he looked down to the ground "what? It's not like you've never seen me naked before." He blushed and moved towards me, his face had turned almost the same colour as the dress, and his hands shook violently as he did up my zipped. "thanks" I said when he had finished.

"It's ok...umm you look good toni."

"It's Rhapsody now..."

"oh umm, ok... oh by the way where's your toilet, Pete said upstairs but I don't know were?"

"Oh" I said laughing "its next door down" I said.

I walked down stairs and everyone was conjugated around the TV watching Joe and Ryan battling it off on Guitar hero, I saw Mikee finally got the blue streaks in her hair she's been wanting for months. I went into the kitchen where Marie was keeping eye on dinner.

"Thanks for coming Marie." I said hugging her.

"No probs darl, I see Petie is already downing the alcohol."

"Yeah, shall be a fun night..." I said as Pete, and Joe started jumping up and down on the couch

.......

After dinner most of the guys went outside onto the balcony to drink. I'd swore I would never touch the stuff, it makes normal people different...

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV and heard the glass door open.

"Hey Rhapsody were gonna goto the crub you wanna come?" said a drunken Pete.

"You no how I don't like to drink, I'll just stay here ok."

"Aww I don't want you to be arone." He said putting his arm around me, I could smell the alcohol on his breath and it was so repulsive.

"I'll stay with her." Said Ryan out of nowhere.

"Shanks buddy... see ya laterz rhashpodi" said Pete kissing me and leaving.









Reviews are nice :d
Sign up to rate and review this story