Categories > Anime/Manga > Hellsing > Seras goes into heat!

Alucard's Warning!

by kristinia 1 review

Alucard's warning.

Category: Hellsing - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Alucard, Integra, Seras, Walter - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 549 words

1Hot
"Ugh.." The room was strangely blank and dark only there was a table with a chair and the coffin. The sound came from inside the coffin and soon it stopped.

//

Eyes snapped open to reveal crimson red eyes. The person had black hair and wore a Victorian outfit. "Police Girl? Oh... now this is interesting." The man said before grinning and he phased through his coffin and looked around his room. It was dark with some candles to give light and on his table was a bottle of blood and a wine glass.

"My master will want to be warned about what is going on." The man said before busting into mist and drifting through the ceiling.

/////

"What do you want, Alucard? I'm busy." The woman snapped her icy blue eyes narrowing at the man. The man chuckled and answered with a amused tone of voice," My my master, such anger and so soon in the morning. I thought you would want to be warned." "Warned about what?" The woman asked, eyes narrowing even more. "Why about Police Girl." Alucard answered and the woman blinked taken back.

"What's wrong with Police Girl? Is she still not drinking her blood?" The woman asked sighing as she pulled out a cigar and lit it before taking a puff and blowing out the smoke. "No that's not it. It deals with her vampire side. My master, she is about to go into heat." Alucard answered a amused yet insanity look enterring his eyes.

"What should we do when she does? What are the effects?" The woman asked calmly not showing any other emotions. "There's nothing you can do. She has to go through this." Alucard answered with a grin and melted into the shadows his laughter bouncing around the room. A few moments later there was a knock at her door and the woman said her voice tired," Come in, Walter."

The door opened to reveal a man, in his 50s, walked in, in a butler suit and a trey of tea in his hands. "Sir Integra is something wrong?" The man asked as he put the trey of tea in front of the woman and watched her fix herself a cup of tea. "Walter do you know anything about vampires going into heat?" The woman asked calmly, not answering his question which didn't seem to faze him.

He answered surprised but didn't show it," No. No I don't. Is it something I should look into?" "No, Walter. It seems that Police Girl is going into heat soon." Integra answered his earlier question and Walter looked at her before his eyes softened and he said softly," Sir Integra don't worry about, Miss. Victoria. Alucard will look over her and watch her actions." "That's what i'm worried about. He seemed excited over his prospect." Integra stated and Walter blinked.

"Did he say anything else?" Walter asked softly as he looked into her icy blue eyes imploringly and Integra sighed a little. "No... whatever this is about, he's keeping it to himself. he was just warning us." Integra answered and Walter bowed before leaving after Integra waved him away. "There must be something more to this warning of Alucard's." Integra thought before sighing slightly to herself and flicking the cigar into the ash trey.
Sign up to rate and review this story