Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > You and Me

What happened?

by SasukeFangirl101 4 reviews

Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, and Sakura disappeared without a trace! Then, 5 years later, 2 kids show up, a girl and a boy. The girl, social phobic, and nearly mute; the boy with no memory of anything ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Gai, Hanabi, Hinata, Ino, Iruka, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Naruto, Neji, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 424 words

0Unrated
"SASUKE!" yelled a blond man. Behind him stood a dark blue haired woman. The other man, Sasuke, turned to look at them.

"What do you want this time, Naruto?" he asked. A pink haired woman stood stood next to him holding onto his arm. "I'm not coming back, so deal with it."

"Yes you are! Both of you!" yelled the blue haired woman.

"I'd like to see you try, Hinata." smirked the pink haired one.

"Byakugan!" says the blue haired one.

"I guess we've gotta go though this agian. Sharingan!" declared Sasuke. "Sakura, you take Hinata." The pink haired woman, Sakura, nodded. She pulled out a kuni and throw it at the other woman, Hinata, who dodged it. The men were fighting as well. Sasuke used a justu that sounded a lot like a bird and Naruto one like a spinning blue charka ball. They charged at each other and....


The blond girl sat striaght up in bed. Riri sighed. What the hell is up with this dream? If it's meant to show me something, then why do I always wake up? she thought Fugaku, her best friend, ran in.

"Riri, are you ok?" he asked. She looked up and nodded. "C'mon, no one's here but us. Talk to me." Riri smiled at him. She hadn't talked to anyone but Fugaku since she was 3.

"It was that dream again." she explained in her whispery voice.

"O, well, go to bed. We have a mission tomorrow." reminded Fugaku

"I know, I know.Night, Fuga." whispered Riri laying back down.

"G'night, Riri." Faguku left the room and Riri went back to sleep, not know that the next day's mission would change everything....
Elsewhere
"Tsunade, those kids are strange." declared Jiraiya. "Don't you think? Riri and Fugaku showed up 5 years after Naruto and them disappeared. And, we both know what the possiblity is, considering their appearence."

"What are you saying, perv? Naruto knocked Hinata up, and Sasuke did the same to Sakura?" asked Tsunade.

"Basically."

"It is possible, but what are the odds? We have wait for a Uchiha or Hyuuga trait to show up. And, Riri's eyes don't count. They may look like Byakugans, but I dout it." reminded Tsunade sitting down at her desk. "Now, where are you going with this?"

"I want to see for myself. If I can get a look at what those 2 can do, I can find out if my thoery is true." explained Jaraiya. "I want to trian them before the Chunnin exams start."

"Ok, Jaraiya, you have a deal."
Sign up to rate and review this story