Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > You and Me

Ero-sennin's gonna die!

by SasukeFangirl101 1 review

Riri finds out Ero-sennin hide a ________________ in her and Fuga's house and is now TICKED. We also meet some Yuka and Inu :)

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Shikamaru, Temari, Tsunade - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 1116 words

-1Illiterate
Chapter 2
A/N: I made a mistake in the last chapter! Riri and Fuga had to train, not a mission. SORRY!
Riri got out of bed at 8 o'clock the next morning. 'What do I want for breakfast this morning?' She thought. 'Reman sounds good...wait, Fuga hates reman. O well, I'll make some eggs or something for him. That'll do.' Riri got out the eggs and started cooking them. Fuga walked in yawning as she set them on the table. "Thanks, Riri. Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked. Riri showed him her reman bowl and put it in the microwave. "What is it with you and reman?" Riri just shrugged just as the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Fuga got up and answered the door. She did a few had signs. 'Eavesdropping no justu.' she thought.

'Hello, Jiraiya.' greeted Fuga

'Gozen(Morning), Fugaku. May I come in?' she heard the pervert say. 'SHIT! Not Ero-sennin!' she thought

'Umm, ok, I guess.' says Fuga. 'Release!' she thought. Then, Fuga walked in Jiraiya.

"Good Morning, Riri-chan." greeted Jiraiya. Riri looked up and waved shyly. 'God, I hate it when people come over!' she thought. 'And, why Ero-sennin? I'm a 13-year-old girl! Be better not wanna peep on me!' She gave Fuga a look and he got it.

"So, to what do we own this visit?" he asked

"O yes, I was wondering, did you 2 have a sensei for the Chunnin exams?" asked Jiraiya. Riri snorted and gave him a look that yelled; "Ya think!?"

"Nope, Kakashi-sensei is training Hyuuga." informed Fuga. 'Fuga, be nice to Kyo-kun!' ordered Riri mentally . You see, Fuga and Riri had formed an unbreakable bond though Riri's muteness.

'But, Riri, he's a pain in the ass! No, he's a show-offy, big headed, jackass!' says Fuga

"Well, why don't you 2 train with me?" suggested Jiraiya.

"Ok..., where do we meet to train?" asked Fuga.

"How about your team's normal training ground? Today at 2?"

"Ok." Then, Jiraiya left.

"What the hell, Fuga!?" asked Riri her whispery voice as loud as it would go (About as loud as you voice would normally go).

"What? We need a sensei to train us, and he's strong! One of the Sannins!" reminded Fuga

"But he's a perv. I hate perverts."

"I know; if he tries anything, I'll kick his ass for ya." declared Fuga. He leaned down and kissed her check. "See ya later." Riri's face was as red as...well, I can't even think of something that red...I guess the Kyuubi's chakra would do. 'Damnit, Fuga, do you have to do that!? Every time you leave! Do you like seeing me blush!?'. She sighed. 'Guess I'll go work on charka control.' Riri walked into her room and closed the window, then locked the door. "All seeing." Riri looked the way to the Hokage Tower. "Eavesdropping no justu"

'They agreed to me training them." says Jiraiya

"Jiraiya, why do you wanna see what those kids can do? Kakashi says they fight the same as any other ninja." asked Tsunade

"Riri and Fugaku are talented kids, I know that."

"How do you know that?"

"Riri's listening in on us right now, from her house."

"What!? Who do you know that!?" asked Tsunade

"I put a microphone in her room. Just a microphone." 'WHY THAT FUCKING PERVERT!!!' thought Riri. 'I'm gonna kill him! Believe it!...where did that come from?...Never mind! I'm gonna kill him at training this afternoon! Watch out Ero-sennin!' Riri undid the justu and stood up. She needed something to take her anger out on! She walked out and stomped to Nara house. She knocked and Nara Shikamaru opened it.

"Hello, Riri, Yuka's in the kitchen." he greeted. Riri quickly ran past him.

"Morning, Riri, where's Fuga?" asked Nara Yuka. She had 4 ponytails (Like Temari's) and had on a blue dress that went about 3 inches above her knee with fishnets under. Riri did some hand signals. "O, probably with the boys." Riri nodded shifting from foot to foot when Yuka's mother, Temari (:P), came in. "O, yeah, let's go. Bye, mom." The 2 girls walked out of the house. As they walked though the crowd Riri suddenly found her feet very inresting. "Hey, Ri, why don't you like going out so much? Your like deathly pale." Riri just shrugged. "So, wanna spar?" Riri nodded. The 2 ran off to the training grounds, Riri beating Yuka. "DAMN! How the hell did you do that!? You're inside like most the time!"

"Riri does train very hard, even inside." explained Fuga walking up with a boy and dog with him. Inuzuka Inu and Chijin, his puppy. Chijin happily ran up to her. Riri bent down and petted the small dog.

"How you been, Riri?" Inu asked. Riri stood up with Chijin in her arms and shrugged. Inu and Yuka were 2 of the 5 people Riri wasn't nerves around. The other 3 being Fuga, Hyuuga Kyo, and Tsunade. She could stand Kakashi, but not for long. 'Damned Perv. Always has his nose in one of Ero-sennin's pervy books!'

"C'mon, Riri, weren't we gonna spar?" asked Yuka. Riri smiled and put Chijin down. The 2 walked into the middle of the training ground. "Count, Fuga."

"K, 1..." Yuka opened her fan.

"2..." Riri got into a pose similar to the Hyuuga Juuken (Gentle Fist) do.

"3!" Yuka fanned her...fan. Riri jumped up into a tree pulling out a kuni. She toke it and aimed at Yuka's fan. It hit it's target...the middle of the fan.

"DAMNIT!" exclaimed Yuka throwing the fan to the side. Riri jumped down from the tree. "Kage Shimari (Shadow mimic) no justu!" Riri jumped up into a tree. 'Damn, that's new! Shadow replication no justu!' 3 Riri's showed up on the ground. 'Attack.' Riri mentally ordered. The clones ran at Yuka and soon had her beat. "That's new!!" Riri shock her head and did some hand signs saying "I learned awhile back. Just never had to use it.'

"Whatever. Riri, we've gotta go meet Jiraiya-sama." declared Fuga. Riri nodded and jumped out of the tree and followed him. "Really, Riri, where did you learn that?"

"My dad...he taught it to me before...he disappear." explained Riri

"O, ok." whispered Fuga. Riri looked at him surprised, normally she was the one that whispered. "Fuga, what's wrong?' she asked

"You remember your parents, but I just can't!" answered Fuga though the connection

"You will someday! Trust me, I know this crap." says

"Hn."

"Whatever. Could you yell at Ero-sennin for me?"

"Why?"

"Found out he hide a microphone in our apartment. I'll beat him up. Just tell him I wanna fight."

"Deal."


A/N: Poor, poor, Pervy Sage! Doesn't even know what he's getting himself into!
Sign up to rate and review this story