Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

My Decision and The Accident

by Emo_Sami 5 reviews

Read!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 717 words

0Unrated
(A/N: Short chappie for no apparent reason. Don't hate me. more coming soon!)

Patrick found out about the ice-skating idea and refused. In the end, he promised me that we could go...someday when they all were not so busy. Oh well.

We were on our way to a hotel to spend a few days and I was dead-tired. I had been sleeping much more, and spending less time with the guys. I just kept having this feeling of dread in my stomach, and sometimes it would be so bad, I'd get sick. This was gay. It had been going on for 3 days now, and I was ready to totally lie in an actual bed with nothing moving beneath me.

There was a time when I actually realized I had only a week and a half left on the bus with the guys. I wanted to spend time with them, to get to know them, love them. But not the way I was feeling now. Oh, hell no.

We arrived at the Grande Hotel in some small city in the state of Louisiana. I was so tired; Pete offered to carry me to our rooms. I declined, but of course, I knew I should have accepted. Dirty, Joe, and Andy were sharing a room, and I was sharing with Pete and Patrick. I was fine with that; I felt I needed to be closer to them more anyway.

"Who calls the big bed and who calls the couch?" Pete asked when we walked in. I groaned dramatically and fell face forward onto the bed. Pete chuckled.

"Okay...who is sharing the bed with Sam?"

"Not me. I toss and turn too much." Patrick replied grinning at me, although I couldn't see it.

Glancing up, I felt dizzy and I had to steady myself.

"Whoa...are you okay?" Pete asked me.

"I'm dizzy, but I want, no NEED to talk to Andy."

"Alright, I'll walk next door with you in case you collapse or something." I smiled at him.

"Thanks." Pete grabbed my upper arm lightly, and led me outside to the next-door door. I knocked quietly and Joe's face appeared.

"Sam?"

"Can I speak with Andy?"

"Yeah come on in. Pete, you coming in?"

"Nah, man. Just make sure she gets back okay." Joe led me in and shut the door. Andy and Dirty were in the middle of a game.

"Yo, Andy. Its for you." Joe called to him. They guys paused the game and Andy walked over to me. Joe took his place and the game began again.

"What's up?"

"I've thought about it...and decided that maybe I should wait until I'm married to have sex. Or at least when the time is right." I said quickly, the words flowing out of my mouth like a breeze on a summer's day.

"Wow...okay. I can totally respect that." He replied smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back. Just then, Pete's head popped in the door. He looked worried.

"Hey Andy...Sam, you're cell has been going off and whoever it is keeps calling back. It might be important. You want to take it?"

"Yeah." And he threw my phone at me. I caught it and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this a Miss Samantha Rivers?"

"Yes."

"My name is Dr. Stanley Kowalski. I was informed that this was an emergency number to reach you by."

"Yes." I said, all of a sudden feeling faint. That's when I understood my mood for the past couple of days. Was I foretelling the future?

"There has been an accident. Your parents, I take it, were hit head on by a drunk driver. I'm sorry to say that they did not make it."

Tears formed my eyes and I collapsed onto the floor, a big pile of mess. Pete took the phone and finished answering any questions. I sobbed uncontrollably until I felt Pete pick me up and carry me to our room. He laid me onto the bed, and lay next to me as my sobs quieted. He rubbed my arms, my back; he stroked my hair. Pretty much anything to get me to calm down.

Was I dreaming again?

Oh my God. Please let this be a nightmare and I will wake up soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story